School Dance (Oneshot)

This is from the live from my shared account with Thanatos. Thank you to whoever joined it, it was great.

Idk where this went in all honesty XD it's rushed. Sorry for that. And it's really short so sorry again lol. Hope you enjoy!

The school dance. Something that everyone enjoys going to even if the music sucks. The drinks get spiked, girls dress like sluts, guys trying to get with girls, and in the end the King and Queen. The best of school is the ending dance.

Laito and Ayato were completely bouncing around the walls waiting for their brothers to get dressed for the dance. They loved the dance, free food (free blood), free drinks, free sluts, and they could drop their moves on the dance floor.

Reiji hated dances from school, there were too many people around him when he just wanted to stay home and read his books while drinking his tea. But knowing his brothers, they'll cause a ruckus.

Shuu always made sure he couldn't go. He got himself sick or he'd act like he's dead so he wouldn't go. He likes to sleep.

Kanato would only go for the sweets and the punch, he never cared for dances. And Subaru just would go because he was forced to. He would rather be taking care of of his roses than be at this stupid dance.

It seems only the eldest and youngest triplets seemed to care about the dance.

The two of the triplets groaned in annoyance, already in their sexy tuxes while waiting for the brothers. They just wanted to head out already. They were ready, they were ready to party, ready to dance, ready to feed, and ready to flirt. They just wanted to get going.

After 20 minutes of the other brothers (except Shuu) were done getting dressed, they all made their way to the limo and drove off to the school. 

As soon as the limo drove up to the front of the school, it was bombarded with other students. Every girl swooned over the brothers as they made their way out of the limo and towards the doors of the highschool itself.

Laito and Ayato flashed smiles at the girls, making them squeal and faint just from how sexy the brothers were. The other brothers however ignored said females. They regretted going their.

As soon as the brothers and students entered the gym (where the dance was at) they all had split up.

Instantly Laito and Ayato went to the dance floor. They did their dances (technically break dancing) and the students would cheer for them. Reiji would watch them from the side and shook his head in annoyance, God they always seemed to get him more annoyed than he already is. Kanato went to the punch and sweets, just snacking on the sweets with the usual small talk with other students or with Teddy. Subaru stood in the corner awkwardly with his arms crossed over his chest.

As they say, sometimes it's only some who enjoy school dances, and it was shown today that Laito and Ayato had a blast with it.

And that's the end. I said it before idk where this led to XD. Sorry if it's pretty bad I didn't really continue this one until now lol.

So yeah that's that, sorry

Vote
Comment
Enjoy