Ayato x Reader [Detention? LEMON]

Warning: Sex, language, abusive beatings.
Please, do not read if you don't like any of those, can't sue me if you read and hate it

The next night you returned to night school for one, school, two, because you got detention with Ayato for a month.

Your parents found out about you getting detention from your Fight with Ayato and man, did that end bad for you. They left wounds, bruises, and cuts all over your once pure body. You were still trying to heal from the last blows they gave you. They even left whip lashes on your already scarred back, some of the lashes are beginning to bleed freely.

You wore (f/c) skinny jeans, a long sleeved black shirt, and a short dark brown leather jacket that stopped just above your abdomen. With each step you took to walk to school, pain shot through your body, from the bottoms of your feet, towards the top of your head. You even had to wear concealer on your neck from the hideous scratches that your mother left on you.

You had a couple bruises on your face from yours and Ayato's fight last night, which left only one or two. But since when you got home, you now have a total of four.

Once you got to school after you forty minute walk, you went to your first class. Surprisingly, when you got there, you were the only one there. You sat on top of your desk, looking out the window of the classroom. You wondered what was going to be the first duty you had to do for detention.

You heard the sound of the door opening, catching your attention. You turned your head towards the door to see Ayato, his younger brother Subaru, and his pathetic girlfriend Yui walk into the classroom.

You scowled on impulse at seeing him. Ayato looked at you, a grimace contorting onto his face. You shifted your gaze from him and looked back out the window. Even if it was night time, the moon shone brightly out in the dark sky with it's beaming stars surrounding it.

"-Bitch!" A high pitched female voice was heard in your ear. You flinched from how loud it was and on impulse you slapped whoever yelled in your ear. You looked at said person, seeing bright blonde hair in your gaze.

You grinned when you realized you slapped the Drama Queen herself, Yui Komori. Yui had her hand on the cheek you slapped, her eyes wide with shock. Ayato stared at you in surprise but anger was seeping into his glare. Subaru groaned in annoyance.

"You slapped me you bitch!" Yui, with her fake ass nails, scratched your right cheek, three long scratch marks following her movement. One of the marks began to release some blood, but you didn't mind. Your mother gave you worse markings than she did.

Subaru covered his nose as he smelt the blood that spilled out of your wound. Ayato turned away, still angry that you slapped his precious girlfriend. You wiped away the blood before the principal walked into the room.

"Ah, you both are here. (Y/n), Ayato, since I have given the both of you detention for the whole month, you will be allowed out of any of your classes, and you will not be given homework under any circumstances." You fist bumped silently as you cheered with a large grin internally. "You will begin your detention now. You two must go to room 348 and reorganize all the desks, chairs, and clean the room as well. I should be able to see myself from the shine of the floor." With that, the principal walked away.

The grin that you had internally began to drop.

"Fuck this!" Ayato yelled out, letting out a growl. You sighed under your breath and held you bag on your shoulder. You walked out of the classroom, Ayato following solemnly behind you, Yui clutched onto his arm.

You made no account to communicate with him when he had his skank of a girlfriend in the area. And knowing him, he would try to begin something with you.