Ayato x Vampire!Reader

Hello dears! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, been busy with winterline for band, and I've had some writer's block for awhile.

This one right here is an Ayato x Vampire!Reader. Recommended by darkdeomonwolf

If this becomes bad, please let me know. Hope you enjoy.

You attended night school. You stayed in the far back, away from everyone in all your classes. Mostly, because you hate people, the other part, you've been craving blood, why is that, because you are a vampire.

You're the youngest of your family, and you're the only one who is a vampire from them. When they found out, your family despised you, but it was your favorite cousin who got them to change their minds about you.

He/she was always there for you. They were like your best friend. They cheered you up when you were sad. They made you smile on a g-

RING~

You winced from the sudden sound of the bell, you sighed. 4th period, you hated it.

You packed your things, and went to your fourth period class, that one was the worst, for it had three other vampires in it, how you knew, it was their stench. Humans don't have a high sense of smell like animals do, you on the other hand, do have that high sense of smell, and vampires, sure do smell.

You walked into class right after the bell rang. Your teacher gave you a slight glare, which you gladly returned with a glare and a sinister smile, let's say that you were a troubled child, you liked to cause fights all the time.

"Late again I see.." the teacher sighed and marked you down as tarty. You and the teacher hated each other, yet sometimes, would work together.

"Being a slut again I see.." you sneered at the teacher, and walked to your seat, which was in the far back by the window, the teacher flushed a bit, causing you to smirk.

The night went on as usual, you sitting in the back, paying no attention to the lectures of the class what so ever, and always acing your tests, and homework. You felt as if someone was staring at you, watching you.

You quickly took a glance out of the corner of your eyes, to see the a male with red hair, and green eyes, staring at you, his cheek in his hand. He had a sly smirk on his face. You scoffed, and looked out the window beside you, you knew who it was.

It was Ayato Sakamaki, the oldest triplet of the Sakamaki brothers. This was off, for he never gave a damn about you, he never even looked at you.

~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP CAUSE BOREDOM~~~~~

It was lunch time. You stood up, grabbed your so called meal, and walked out of the classroom, to the roof. That's usually where you ate anyway. Once you got to the roof, you went over to one of the benches on it, and opened up the lid to your meal. You sighed in delight at the smell of it, blood.

You had hunted, and possibly had taken down two or three humans on your way to school, and you had packed their blood in a bag, mixed with berries, you liked having the taste of berries with your blood.

You removed the bag from the container, and you grabbed a straw that was under the bag, you didn't like to get messy with your food when you're at school.

You opened the bag, and you had out the straw into it, before drinking up the blood and berries. You hummed, savoring the flavor of the blood mixed berries.