The Jefferson guy came and stood beside Stephan. "So we all know that Jefferson has been a great manager for my restaurant over the years. But he made the decision to quit Constance as he is moving," Stephan said in a very authoritative voice. "Yes I am moving back to Australia. I must say it was truly amazing to work with this amazing staff," Jefferson said with a big smile.

"So that means that the manager spot is vacant. And I am thrilled that my cousin, Blair Lennox, will be taking over this job," Stephan said and everyone started clapping. "So Blair this is Jason, Loren, Nicole, Lia, Nabil, Chloe, Benjamin, Megan, Thomas, Gabriel and Blake Jefferson, the to-be-retired manager. Everyone, this is my cousin, Blair Lennox," Stephan said as he introduced us to each other. "I am very excited to be working with all of you," I said as I gave them a smile. "Okay then you all can get back to work now," Stephan said as he looked at his wrist watch.

All the waiters went back to work while Mr. Jefferson stayed back with me and Stephan. "So Jefferson, I will be leaving my little sister in your hands. Teach her all that needs to be known about the restaurant," Stephan said as he took his phone out. "Of course Mr Donovan. I will explain everything to her," Mr Jefferson said.

"Okay then, I need to get back to work now. I'll see you for lunch Blair," he said as he placed a kiss on my cheek. "See you Stephan. Don't go too hard on work," I said as I watched him walk away.

"So Miss Lennox, let's get you started by meeting the cooks," Mr Jefferson said as he gave me a polite smile. "Sure, Mr Jefferson. And please call me Blair," I said as I followed him to the kitchen. "Then you have to call me Blake," he said. I nodded in agreement.

Hours passed by, we were completely indulged in the documentations of the restaurant. "Okay so this is all the documents concerning the employees of the restaurant," he said as he pointed to the drawers.

Just then, there was a knock that caught our attention. Then, I saw Stephan pop his head in. "Hey Stephan," I said as I looked at the clock to see what time it was.

Then I realized that it was already lunch time. "Let's go have lunch," Stephan said as he walked in. "Ok sure. We can continue after lunch then, Blake," I said and he nodded. "So what do you want to eat? Mexican food," Stephan asked me as I got out of the office.

"Oh we won't eat here," I asked him. "Yea, why don't we go eat at our favourite Mexican restaurant," he said. My yes instantly lit up as he said that. "You mean Corazon. I miss this place so much," I said.

After the quick drive, we finally reached the restaurant. Corazon is the place where we always used to grab lunch or dinner and hung out. "Dude do you remember when we used to sneak out and just come to eat there," I said as we sat at our table.

"Oh yea, I swear I prefer getting scolded from sneaking out than us sitting at home and listen to Tia Felicity's endless rant about her neighbors," Stephan said. We looked at each other and burst into laughter. "I still run away when I know Tia Felicity is coming over," I said as I laughed. "But seriously I miss those days," Stephan said.

We quickly ordered and then got back to talking. "Me too I miss the old days. But then we were both quite busy with own things those past few years. Anyways, now we can start hanging out like we used to," I said and Stephan nodded.

As we were talking, I saw a sudden flash. We both looked at the source of then light and saw that there were paparazzi taking pics of us. "That is purely irritating," I heard Stephan say as he looked at them. "I can't believe them. How did they find me," Stephan said.

"Oh they are here for you? Damn I didn't know paparazzi chased after you," I said as I laughed. "Yea and it can get really tiring. You know what just ignore them and let's enjoy our lunch," Stephan said as we ate our food and catch up a little bit.