14.3 The Ripple On The Still Waters

Start from the beginning

The pain in his heart is greater than all of the hits that he received.

"Wu wu wu, mother..." JiDan continued his daily drama while dragging his self to the ground. It seems that his stocks of crocodile tears are still not spent well.

"..." General Gu watched as the young man cried to his own world.

General Gu is really serious when it comes to training so when he gives a hit, he gives his full force. He never thought that the prince will not avoid any, and would actually show his self to be hit. Is he... is he masochist?

The result of deliberately acting weak and stupid is a skin full of bruises. Though, General Gu is not worried that the emperor would kill him with this. Dragons have high regeneration ability so these bruises will eventually be gone after a week. Also, even though JiDan is not seriously training around, he is still a dragon that is resistant to physical pain. The hits must be only a scratch of a mosquito for the kid.

"Prince..." General Gu reluctantly called for the moping young man.

"Without my mother, I'm gonna die... wu wu wu... Mother wu wu wu," JiDan ignored the call and cried for more.

General Gu made a deep sigh and turned around. A person has been watching them since earlier. Though, this person arrived on the middle of the training so none of the two managed to give a greeting. Now that they are on break, General Gu walked towards the man and gave a respectful salute.

"Lao si," General Gu called out.

"It's good to see you too," Zhong Song replied. "You guys done practicing?"

General Gu shook his head as he turn around to look at the lifeless body on the ground. It seems those mushrooms are starting to grow from the body of the young man due to the gloomy atmosphere. The general made another deep sigh.

"He's just playing around, probably distracted," General Gu said.

"Obviously," Zhong Song shrugged his shoulders. "His mother is not here. He is obviously feeling peevish."

"His Majesty will be arriving any time from now. It seems that His Majesty is waiting for your arrival," General Gu said.

"Believe it or not, he rather wants me to arrive a bit later," the scholar chuckled. "However, things had gone a bit drastic. Have you seen the seal appeared last night?"

General Gu nodded. "The killer has completed the twelve kills. One more and we will face damnation."

"We only have a little information about the god killer," Zhong Song sighed. "We only have limited time. We need to catch the god killer with these limited resources."

JiDan continued to mop around when he found Zhong Song on the corner. The scholar noticed the gaze of the little dragon and waved his hand. JiDan somehow found the light at the end of the tunnel and rushed towards Zhong Song to complain. The scholar was almost pushed down when the latter hugged to his waist.

"Where is my mother wu wu wu," JiDan cried.

"Don't worry, I already sent a messenger. Your mother will arrive shortly," Zhong Song patted the teenager's head. JiDan's eyes shone like diamonds as he look up to Zhong Song as if he is the god of salvation.

Indeed, on the other side of the story, the emperor received the message. Yu XueQin was lazily lying on the bed with Lang Yuan sleeping on his arms, both naked. They have done any position possible for the last two days and the little shou who received the love was really exhausted. You can easily see it from his body littered with sucking marks and bites.