37 | skipping class

these days, doyoung found himself constantly plagued by a house guest - except the house guest was extremely attractive and kind-hearted, and was actually a welcome addition to doyoung's apartment.

(he also had a defined six-pack set of abs that doyoung wanted to rake his fingers down, but that was irrelevant.)

it was easier to have jaehyun staying at his, doyoung reasoned. he couldn't cook, or clean, or shower with that cast on his wrist, and it made things easier for doyoung to have him sleeping in the spare room since he was in closer proximity to take care of. not that he was sleeping in the spare room exactly...

a lot of things had changed since the kiss.

what had previously been innocent sofa cuddling during a movie, had turned into not-so-innocent making out and ignoring the movie, which doyoung wasn't complaining about. he'd never felt this strongly for someone before, and every moment he spent with jaehyun filled him with warm exhilaration. there was something about jaehyun's lips, his touch, the way he'd crawled into doyoung's bed on the first night he'd stayed over after getting discharged from the hospital - and the way he'd wrapped himself around doyoung and, when he didn't protest, held him like that all night. every night since had ended the same way, and doyoung couldn't get enough of it.

"doyoungie?" came a call from the bathroom on wednesday morning, "can you give me a hand with something?"

doyoung had been in the middle of getting dressed since they were already late for college, pulling on a pair of blue jeans to match the pink sweater he'd picked out. but choosing his socks could wait so he went to the bathroom at the sound of jaehyun's voice.

"what do you need?" doyoung poked his head around the door expecting jaehyun to need help with his toothpaste or something, only to get something very different:

jung jaehyun, and all of his milky white skin exposed, lying in his bathtub.

doyoung's breath caught in his throat. "we're gonna be late for class," he said eventually, hovering in the doorway. "and since when were you having a bath?"

"i told you back in bed, but i guess you must've still been asleep." jaehyun smiled and the dimple popped out, melting doyoung's heart. "can you help me wash my hair?"

doyoung vaguely remembered jaehyun murmuring something along those lines earlier that morning, lips against his neck, but he must have been half asleep. even so, unable to resist that charming smile, doyoung found himself crossing the bathroom and kneeling down beside the bathtub. he rolled up the pink sleeves of his sweater up to the elbow and reached for the vanilla scented shampoo he usually used.

"i'm not supposed to get my cast wet," jaehyun added softly, as doyoung shuffled around to start washing his hair.

doyoung snorted. "are you sure you aren't just looking for an excuse to get naked in my bathtub?" he blurted.

a small smirk spread across jaehyun's lips. "are you falling for it yet?"

doyoung rolled his eyes, but he couldn't keep the smile off his lips as he massaged the shampoo into jaehyun's hair, cheeks flushing and the scent of vanilla filling the room. "i'm not even getting paid for this," he muttered jokingly as he finished up the shampoo and moved to get the shower to rinse it out.

"oh, you want something in return?" jaehyun asked suggestively, meeting doyoung's eyes - both of them blushing furiously now.

doyoung tried to keep focused on the task at hand and continued to rinse the bubbles out of jaehyun's hair, but he felt flushed all over, eyes eating up the sight of the bare skin on the expanse of jaehyun's back, muscles tensing slightly and causing too much of a distraction. he wanted to kiss him, and get some kind of release.