19 | catwalk model

when johnny woke the next morning, it wasn't actually morning anymore - it was going on for 2pm - though that wasn't exactly unusual.

he also had those pillow lines pressed into his cheek as a sign of a deep sleep, and was momentarily confused as to why he was sleeping on the couch and not in his own bed.

of course, that was all made clear to him when he stumbled into the kitchen and found a startled moon taeil clutching onto a huge nutella pot, a spoonful of it having just disappeared into his mouth.

"i was really hungry and i didn't want to wake you up!" taeil squeaked, before licking the last of the nutella from the spoon.

caught off guard by the situation in his kitchen, johnny's mouth hung open and his eyes were drawn to taeil's wet hair that was still insisting on dripping down into his ears.

"i took a shower," taeil hurriedly blurted out, trying his best to explain, "l-like you said i could..."

johnny pressed his lips together to keep from laughing, and rested his hands on his hips. he looked the shorter boy up and down, taking in the massive grey t-shirt he had on (the shoulders of which were soaked with the dripping shower water from taeil's hair) and his bare feet on the cold tiles.

taeil shivered and sniffed. "sorry i borrowed your clothes," he said under his breath.

johnny finally let that bubble of laughter escape and stopped pretending to be mad. he prised the nutella tub from taeil's strong grip and put the lid back on, shoving it back on its shelf in the fridge.

"you're gonna need another shower at this rate," he scoffed, eyeing up the chocolate spread smeared around taeil's mouth, which had also found its way to different parts of his face that shouldn't be possible to reach when eating nutella.

taeil shifted from foot to foot, feeling both hesitant and clueless. he didn't usually stay over in other people's apartments, and he wasn't sure what he was and wasn't supposed to do.

"come here, mucky," johnny instructed, wrinkling his nose at the state taeil had gotten himself into in his 2pm hunger.

taeil reluctantly did as he was told, and stood still whilst johnny wiped the chocolate off his face. "can we have breakfast now?" he asked.

johnny glanced up at the time and let out a hoot. "forget breakfast, we'd better have lunch before it's too late for that," he said. "i'll cook."

taeil raised an eyebrow. "oh yeah? what dishes can you cook?"

johnny's confidence faltered for a second before resurging with that mocking grin of his. "toast," he answered. "tell you what, i'll make us some toast while you go and put some clothes on."

taeil turned on his heel and rolled his eyes. "you say that like i'm naked," he drawled.

"well, i mean-"

"don't even start imagining that!"

johnny laughed and got started on the toast, somehow in an unnaturally good mood for waking up late. he laughed even harder when taeil returned wearing his clothes, which were half a dozen sizes too big and made him look like a deflated marshmallow.

"that's not what i meant!" johnny managed between erruptions of laughter, "try on your new clothes, you dimwit."

"oh," said taeil, looking a little put-out, "well maybe you should've been more specific then."

johnny finally managed to control himself and gestured into the living room. "all your stuff is in there," he said, "go try on ten's outfit or something, seeing as we both have no idea what he picked out."