Chapter 10: For Us

"Alright everyone. We're gonna divide ourselves into two groups," Ike announced, "for all we know, there could be multiple hideouts." Robin nodded in agreement, "one group will be led by Ike, and the other will be led by me."

"Palutena and Roy will be coming with me," Ike said.

"Pit, Peach and Marth will be coming with me," Robin said as he went to the three he mentioned.

"Alright so here's the plan," Ike said as he whipped out a map of the island, placing it on the table and straightening it with his palms so that it lays flat.

"My team will take the left side of the island, and Robin's will be taking the right side. We know killers are not dumb and they will hide their victims in remote areas, far from civilization, so I've marked all the places with X's. My team will explore any area marked with a red X, while Robin's team will explore any area with a green X," Ike explained, moving his fingers along the X's.

"So wait, what about these islands? Pinna Park, Delfino Airstrip and Sunshine Isles?" Roy asked.

Robin answered, "Pinna Park and Delfino Airstrip have civilization. It wouldn't make a good hideout.

"And Sunshine Isles?"

"Those isles are to small. Anyone could be taking a quick boat trip to that area and find victims there."

"But there's no transportation...."

"Exactly. How would the killers go there?"

Roy 'oh'd' while nodding his head in understandment.

Peach scanned the map, recognizing where she hid Lucina, "Corona Mountain...." she whispered to herself so nobody would hear.

Princess, I'm gonna need you to keep your team away from the Corona Mountain until your other "friends" get back from your Mushroom Kingdom.

Peach slowly backed away from the group so she can talk to him.

"How am I supposed to know when they get back?"

Don't worry, I'll notify you when they are twenty-four hours away from arrival.

Peach pressed her lips together and nodded, liking the sound of the idea.

She approached the group again, who were discussing which areas they should go around first.

"We should check Bianco hills first."

"Nah Pit, we should go to that mountain."

"Seriously Marth? My wings are gonna burn!"

"Let them."

"Hey!" Pit crosses his arms and pouted, looking a way from Marth.

Peach sighed before speaking, "I think we should leave Corona Mountain for last. That place is extremely dangerous. As far as I know nobody but Bowser and Mario have ever entered that place. It's really risky and we should check other places first."