Jeongin jumped up and down excitedly, skipping ahead. "We could watch a movie like  Coraline or..or we could watch a real scary movie"

Jeongin rambled walking backwards so he faced Chan as he walked. Chan only smiled nodding every now and then.

Jeongin completely forgot about Chan going to the police station, but Chan had pushed the information he received that day to the back of his mind.

When they arrived home, Jeongin took off his shoes and jumped on the couch. Chan followed, grabbing the remote.

The two flickered throw the channels turning to find something to watch.

Jeongin stopped at the news channel, hearing something interesting.

"There was a plane crash this morning at 8am carrying 64 people" The news lady informed.

"Wow that's sad, I feel bad for their families" Jeongin said frowning a bit. Chan gulped fidgeting in his seat.

"We will now read off the names of the people in the aircraft. Yang-"

"Okay" Chan snatched the remote quickly changing the channel before the news lady said the name.

"What?" Jeongin looked at Chan confused. "Change it back, I want to hear"

"No, just let it be. You wanted to watch a movie, right?" Chan said changing the subject.

Jeongin stood up and grabbed the remote but Chan held onto it tightly.

"Why? I want to know what happened" Jeongin grunted tugging on the remote.

"You don't need to" Chan said pulling it towards him. Jeongin huffed and pulled harder.

"Chan, please. It's not that big of a deal. I just want to-"

He was cut off when Chan pulled the remote away from him harshly, making Jeongin fall to the ground with a thud.

"I said no!" Chan yelled at him standing up. Jeongin looked up at him, seeing Chan's angry expression.

"Okay" Jeongin whispered looking down. He quickly got up, sitting back in his spot, scooting away from Chan a bit.

Chan huffed and sat down, putting on a random movie. Jeongin sunk into the couch, bringing his knees to his chest.

He rested his chin on his knees trying to concentrate on the movie but failed.

His chest ached and he felt crying. He absolutely hated being yelled at and on top of that it was from someone he cared so much for.

Jeongin turned his head slightly, looking at Chan. The older had a death grip on the couch, his eyes glazed over.

Jeongin sniffed, feeling his eyes water. He turned back towards the tv, pulling his knees closer to his chest.

He already felt the tears coming and he didnt want to cry in front of Chan, not again.

He sniffed trying to keep the tears in but failed, feeling a warm tear slowly fall down his cheek.

Jeongin quickly wiped his cheek before Chan saw. He stood up wiping his hands on his pants, sniffling a bit.

Chan looked at the younger, seeing how his eyes stayed glued to the floor.

"Jeongin?"

"I'm gonna go up stairs" Jeongin said quietly, walking towards the stairs his head still down.

Tears were falling down his cheeks and he sniffled. "Just continue to watch the mo-vie" Jeongin said his voice cracking.

He began walking up the stairs to avoid any questioning by Chan.

"I'm sorry" He whispered softly to himself.

Chan watched as Jeongin walked up the stairs. He heard the door close shut and immediately felt bad.

He knew he shouldn't have yelled at the younger but he didnt want Jeongin knowing that his parents died just yet.

He wanted to tell Jeongin himself, not let him find out over the news.

Chan sighed and closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I'm sorry, Innie"

...