Chapter 19

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

--------------------------------------------------

Shou slept fitfully, eventually giving up on getting some much needed rest. He stared at the cracked celling wondering if Kakashi had come home yet.

When Shou began to see different objects in the cracks he decided that he most be a lot more tired then he had originally thought.

"Yo I see your awake!" Kakashi said as he appeared above Shous face.

And like any other person that gets startled while mentally creating back stories for the cracks in the wall, Shou reacted with trying to pound Kakashis face in.......purely by instinct of course.

"Ugg Kakashi, what are you doing?" Kakashi was adviously smiling behind his mask, while Shou was tiredly trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

"Let's go!!!" Kakashi grabbed Shou and swung him over his shoulder.

"Wait what huh....you didn't even answer my first question!!!!! KAKASHI!!!"

~a little bit later~

"Kakashi what are we doing here?" Shou looked around seeing what was undoubtedly a training field.

"Just a little training, since your awake I'd like to see how strong you are now." Kakashi tossed over a bag of Kunai.

"Its more like how weak I am right now." Shou mumbled barley catching the bag.

"Ok lets have a light spar to warm up."

Shou struggled to keep the color draining from his face, ever since Shou had known Kakashi a light spar was more like an all out battle, in other words it was going to hurt really hurt.

"Ready when you are." Shou mentally patted himself on the back for not stuttering his green eyes narrowing in concentration.

Seeing Kakashi appear right behind him Shou could only watch as Kakashi kicked him Shou winced at the strength and quickly flipped around.

He really doesn't hold anything back that broke four of my ribs ah make that five.

What followed next was a blur of attacks Kakashi was easily blocking or dodging Shous hits but Shou was having a harder time keeping up the only reason he hadn't received any direct attacks (except for that first one) was because Shou new Kakashis fighting style inside and out that and he had several more years of combat experience.

It was like trying to guess what your opponent would chose in a game of rock,paper, scissors. But as you face your opponent several tens, hundreds, or even thousands of times then you can began to understand through experience what thier next move well.

Seeing Kakashi pull out a short sword Shou eyes widened.

IS HE TRYING TO KILL ME.....Ah wait I can't die ahahaha.

Deciding it was time to end this Shou quickly did the hand signs for the jutsu that reverts him to his older age.

"S-shou?" Kakashi froze for less then a second but that was enough for Shou

Kakashi who had defiantly earned his rank automatically reacted to Shous attack.

Almost in slow motion Kakashi swung with his sword expecting Shou to stop his advance or at the least block it.

However, Kakashi watched in horror as the sword went straight through Shou chest.

However Shou didn't stop but rather pushed forward the bloody sword going all the way through and emerging out his back glistening with his blood.

Finally reaching Kakashi Shou unsealed his sword from his hand holding it to Kakashis neck.

"You lose Kakashi your sword can't help you seeing as its stuck in my chest at the moment." Shou smiled but it slowly faded away when he saw Kakashis face.

Shou watched as Kakashi face drained of all life and emotion. He felt his gut cleanch at the sight and quickly slapped him to bring him out of whatever flashback/trance he was in.

As Kakashi came back to reality he found a worried older Shou who had already ripped the sword out of his chest and tossed it aside not caring if he did more damage.

"Sh** sorry Kakashi I figured I could revert to my original style of fighting I should of told you."

Clearing his throat he glared at Shou and gritted his teeth

"Never do that again." Shou could only watched in shock as Kakashi jumped away the rage almost visible.

Surprised was an understatement Kakashi was actually angry with Shou no he was actually enraged.

As soon as Kakashi was gone Shou began hitting his head against the tree.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid, how could I even think of doing that ugg I mean I wasn't really thinking sense it was in the heat of battle but still AHHHHHHH IM SO STUPID!!!"

With every word Shou pounded his head against the tree leaving a dent that was also getting larger with every hit.

The blood from the sword still on his shirt but with the wound no where in sight.

~????~

Fugaku Uchiha was walking with his son to the training field deciding that it was time to push Itachis farther in training.

The walk was peacefully quite until the two of them reached the field.

Almost on instinct Fugaku stopped as he saw a red head in the middle of the field standing in shock.

He pulled his son behind the bush.

Thiers no way.....is he really back?

It may have been undignified for the Uchiha clan head to be hiding in the bushes but none of the clan members would of done any different.

What with being traumatized by not just Shou but also the Queen of pranks Kushina let's just say that the whole clan had a fear of red hair.

Itachi didn't even question his father, finding the clan heads actions hilarious.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid, how could I even think of doing that ugg I mean I wasn't really thinking sense it was in the heat of battle but still AHHHHHHH IM SO STUPID!!!"

Itachi raised an eyebrow both at the strange sight of the man and his father who was nodding in agreement with the red heads statement.

Who in the world?

Fugaku quickly began to pull his son away training could wait

"Listen son, I don't want you to ever talk to that man you'll catch his stupidity." Fugaku said completely serious

Itachi looked back just as the tree reached its limit and fell.

He had to resist the urge to sweat drop when he saw the man apologize repeatedly to the tree.

That mans shirt was covered in blood and ripped as if he had just gotten stabbed but that's impossible since their was no wound. Who or rather what is he?

----------------------------------------------------

A new chapter sorry for the wait

U。・ェ・。UノBow