Chapter 1

Disclaimer: Again don't own anything that is why it is a fanfiction.

___________________________________________

A mountain of papers stacked on a desk. The man sitting behind it was grumbling about how he was going to have to miss dinner again and how a certain someone would be very upset about it. He was wondering how he was going to survive the said persons temper when he was interrupted.

"Yo Minato-kun I'm back" sang the clocked person who just skipped inside the office. Immediately Minato disappeared and reappeared behind the cloaked person holding a kunai to his throat. Stopping him from continuing his skip/dance/song.

"Aw have you already forgotten me Mina-kun" Slowly the intruder pulled down the hood of the cloak revealing long red hair and playful green eyes.

"Shou Horosha?"A shocked Minato gasped, slowly putting his kunai down.

"yep in the flesh, whoa Mina-kun why do you look like you've seen a ghost. I'm no ghost see." Slapping him hard on the back unfortunately that caused the already pale man to collapse.

"oh no I've killed Mina-kun. Mina-kun get a hold of yourself, don't die Kushina-nee well kill me if you die." The red haired man said all this in one breath shaking the poor pale man causing his soul to fly out of his head.

after Mina-kun is resurrected (by unknown means)

"Shou it has been 3 years I thought you were dead" Minato said trying to regain some composer.

"Wow you have such little faith in my skills that kinda hurts" a fake river of tears ran down Shou's face

"You didn't write and I heard that the village you were going to had an unfortunate accident with half of the buildings mysteriously blown up and all the villagers disappeared...........I should of known you did that huh" He trailed off when he saw Shou trying to avoid his eyes and nervously shifting from foot to foot.

"So you finally fulfilled your dream. Fourth Hokage of Konahagakure no Sato, Minato Namikaze." Desperately trying to change the subject "CONGRATULATIONS" Shou pulled out a present. He of course wasn't trying to bribe the Hokage of Konoha. The great Shou Horosha would never do such a terrible thing

Minato gave Shou a knowing look but took the present anyway curios as to what was inside. Well you know what they say curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back.

"How did you get this?'' flipping through the scrap book amazed at the pictures of Kushina as a baby all the way to about  3 years ago if he hadn't been so focused on the album he would of seen the victory sign that Shou was giving the ANBU guy in the corner causing the ANBU to sweat drop.

"aaaaaloooootttt of hard work she really hates her picture taken I was nearly killed on that last picture'' He shivered remembering the near death experience thank everything good that someone created ramen coupons otherwise he would of suffered greatly.

"Oh now that you have your present we have to go celebrate my friend LET"S GO!!!" dragging Minato out on that last part and down the street before he could protest. Shou was fast when ever it came to the thoughts of food or in this case sweets

"To the dango shop" fist pumping the air while still dragging the Hokage behind him

"You know must people would go for drinks when celebrating and what the hell are the ANBU doing?" he whispered the last part.

"Oh them well you see I gave Kashi this new book he was waiting for and he suddenly disappeared. As for the other one he is kinda busy right now"