Chapter 9

Ahem you should now the drill by now but in case you don't I Don't own Naruto or the other Characters.

Some things are explained ahaha rejoice my minions mwhahahahaha

Enjoy the Chappy (≧∇≦)

==============================

"Hey old man Saru are you sure Kakashi's an A-rank ninja?" After Kakashi had fainted Shou had blinked blankly before roaring with laughter. He quickly pulled a camera out of thin air not willing to let such a great source of blackmail go to waste.

The Hokage sighed rubbing his forehead already dreading the headaches that always accompanied Shou.

"You could of broken the news to him gently. Anyone would've been surprised if someone disappeared for 5 years to later come back as a child" however he was sadly ignored.

"So can I wake him up?" Shou asked with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"Oh look at all this paperwork *Sighs dramatically* it will need ALL of my attention'' deciding to stay out of whatever Shou was planing (Don't want to become the next target) He inwardly flinched when he heard Shou crackle evilly. 'I shall always remember your brave sacrifice Kakashi'

When Kakashi woke up Sarutobi found himself having to exorcise all of this Shinobi training in maintaining a neutral look but of course on the inside he was dieing from laughter. Kakashi's mask was drawn on giving him buckteeth and a fat lip those features along with the bored look in his eye gave him quite a....unique expression.

Shou was giving him a thumbs up in the background and mouthed mission accomplished seemingly quite proud of himself. Then again Shou hadn't successfully pranked Kakashi before so it was quite an accomplishment.

''Im sorry hokage-sama *Rubs back of neck* but could you explain" Hokage nodded knowing Kakashi's logic in bypassing Shou and asking him directly

Kakashi knew it was most likely futile to ask Shou sense the boy would dodge the subject expertly. hah the kid could confuse someone so well that they thought the sky was green even if the said person was staring straight at the sky as proof otherwise.

Shou had the tendency to hide everything behind the stupidity and Happy-go-lucky attitude of his a habit that was ingrained from his years of running unable to trust anyone a self defense mechanism that wasn't ever turned off.

The playful gleam in Shou's eyes disappeared and he locked eyes with the Hokage his stare pierced the mans soul before he gave a small nod giving his permission. Turning he walked to the wall and leaned against it he closed his eyes tuning his ears to the conversation while having a disinterested air around him.

"Kakashi you know of the Uzumaki's (at Kakashi's nod he continued) they are known for their long lifespan and huge chakra reserves however the reason they have these traits is because they had a ancestor from the Horosha family." Kakashi looked like he wanted to interrupt with a chalk load of questions but refrained from doing so.

''The Horosha, Kakashi, were immortal in almost every sense of the word they are unable to die from old age, and it would have to be a very serious illness or injury to kill them sense the also healed quickly" Now Kakashi was at a lost for words the questions also disappeared and he glanced at Shou from the corner of his eye.

''but every few centuries they had a baby that was born that was a complete immortal no wounds or sickness could kill them the family referred to the as the guardians their job was to protect the earth and try to lead it to peace''

''if they were born every few centuries shouldn't their be quite a few guardians around now?'' At Kakashi's interruption the Hokage grew silent and turned a worried eye to Shou. Who sleepily opened one eye and stared into Kakashi's eye.

''They all had to be sealed. The rage, betrayal, death of loved ones, hopelessness, ect. ect. whatever the emotion was it caused them to lose their sanity and their humanity I believe you refer to them as the bijuu" when Shou had first found out the truth to his great ancestor's he had laughed at the shear amount of irony in the situation.

''Yes eventually the family viewed the guardians as both a blessing and a curse. Even then the family loved them and were working on a way to protect them emotionally. However their time ran out when the rest of the clans figured out that the natural disasters were coming from the Horosha and set out to massacre all of them. A family that had grown to about 300 was destroyed in a single surprise attack. Ironic because it caused the guardian of the time to became the kyuubi.''

''a small group escaped and they eventually gave birth to the next guardian.........Shou Horosha''

This had been the secret the family had been hiding from Shou and he understood why. He was born into a mission that all others had failed. Even the most determined one had in time lost their sanity. The time rubbed away their reasons as more and more people they loved died.

It was why even with all the draw backs he was incredibly thankful towards Takashi the seal kept him from becoming something he feared most because death was on thing but continuing to exist as something that was consumed with hatred, madness was truly terrifying.

''...a family member had created a seal to protect the next guardian the mark automatically seals them away when they lose their sanity and heals them with the unfortunate drawback of the body regressing to the time the seal was put on.'' Kakashi caught onto something In the sentence he wasn't referred to as a genius for nothing.

''So then Shou your dream......'' he tapered of as he meet a pair of saddened haunted eyes that didn't belong on any 5 year old's face

''yes........I have never been able to reach the age of 30 before the seal activates'' an consequently losing my sanity I'm weak in the only way that truly matters

a great amount of shame was heard in his voice as he looked away.

Kakashi walked over to Shou slowly he noticed the boy cringe away.

Slightly angry that the boy had so little faith in him he did something that Shou always disliked, patting Shou's head he ruffled his hair laughing as the saddened eyes turned to shocked then finally irritated . Shou quickly retreated from the hand of doom trying to fix his hair that was now standing up in all directions making him look like a meany Kakashi with red hair.

The Hokage watched the interaction with an grandfatherly gaze as Shou ran around trying to escape Kakashi's hand of doom. He knew Kakashi would of taken the information well and was glad not for Kakashi's sake but Shou's.

One problem down.......a lot more to go

----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading (-^〇^-)

If I'm missing something in the explanation please tell me or if something doesn't make sense don't hesitate to ask.

I'M SO HAPPY THAT PEOPLE TAKE TIME TO COMMENT IT MOTIVATES ME TO KEEP WRITING SOOOOOOOOO THANKS

Dedication goes to first comment (like my attempts of bribery?)