Chapter 5

Okie Dokkie You know the drill I DON'T OWN ANYTHING!!!

So now that you know, you may enjoy the Story >.<

#######################################

"OI wake up *Slap* hmmm so your a heavy sleeper (gets an evil glint in eye) *Slap punch kick Slap Splatter*"

"AHHHHHH I'm sorry great Dango lord It was indeed I who ate your cousins please forgive me" Shou shot up apologizing repeatedly to the great 'Dango Lord'.

"Shou wake up, we don't have time for this. The Kyuubi is attacking Konoha we have to go help NOW" Kakashi offered his hand to help Shou up. Kakashi ohhhh thank goodness its not the Dango lord wait, the Kyuubi is attacking konaha?!?

All sense of playfulness left Shou and he immediately shot up ignoring Kakashis still outstretched hand.

"Kakashi go evacuate the civilians, round up the genins to help with the evacuation" Authority rang through Shou's voice and Kakashi automatically obeyed.

"and Kakashi........Be careful" Shou said after he had already jumped away. Now Kurama you have caused quite a problem.

The Malice was so thick in the air that Shou could almost touch it which was good for him since it would lead him to Kurama.

 Shou ran his speed increasing with every second that past until he was as fast if not faster then the one known as the yellow flash. He ran and ran to were the aura was radiating from. The amount of blood in the air was absolutely sickening the sound of screaming could be heard even without his enhanced hearing but with it his brain felt like it was going to split. He could hear the buildings as they collapsed traping the people inside as the screamed for help. He was thankful that he wasn't able to see the damage but with his other enhanced senses and his imagination he could still picture the damage.

  Finally after what felt like forever he found Kurama. Several ninjas were already attacking the Kyuubi but the bijuu just swatted them away as if they were nothing more then annoying little ticks.

" YOU STUPID FURBALL WHY AM I ALWAYS CLEANING UP AFTER YOU HUH, ARE YOU A KIT THAT NEEDS TO HAVE EVERYTHING DONE FOR IT?" pointing a finger at the Kyuubi with several  vein marks threatening to explode from his head. All the ninjas stooped attacking and were staring at Shou like he was crazy. The ones that knew Shou were shaking their heads sadly at Shou already used to his uniqueness (Read: stupidity)

Well that certainly got his attention Shou thought as he covered his hears. Kurama's maddened roar filled the air and as Kuramas paw (with claws as long as a human) descended down to play with Shou, Kurama suddenly disappeared.

"*blink* *blink* OH COME ON I JUST GOT HERE!!"

Shous dark mutterings caused the ninjas closest to him to wobble away more worried about Shous temper then their wounds reopening, Shous killing intent began to increase Do they know how hard it is to run at top speed through the forest BLIND.

When Shou felt Kuramas chakara a few miles away his mutterings turned to full blown curses

"#$% $ YOU KURAMA!!!! I'M GONNA $#$%%%%%%%  TURN YOU INTO A PILLOW THEN DONATE YOU TO THE *€£¥₩! ORPHANAGE!"

and after some more threats toward the one that was feared as the nine-tailed monster. Shou switched his wrath to the on responsible to teleporting the kyuubi.

"MINATO #$%&*€ I'M GONNA TAKE ALL YOUR $#$%= SEALING SCROLLS AND DUMP PINK $#@#$## PAINT ALL OVER THEM"

This was heard all over the village their were even some unique threats toward Danzo, Oreo (aka oroechimaru) and even Fugaku. All involved painting something pink, shaving someones hair and something about releasing a stink bomb accompanied with bugs inside someones lab/home. All the people mentioned felt a shiver run down their spine. Even though Shou was sometimes a idiot no one wanted the boys wrath pointed at them. Thier pride was at stake