Chapter 10

*Smack* You said you would update soon-Shou

*Gulp* I'm sorry I was um.......busy?-sillyhatter (Growing bump on head)

You were playing Aion - deadpans Shou

ahahahaha.......opps *rubs head*-sillyhatter

*Sigh* I apologize for the Authors laziness thanks for all the amazing reviews-Shou

Good job my minion *Gai pose* - sillyhatter

*Smack* *Kick* *Hit* *throw crash*

If I die my readers you now who did it- sillyhatter says weakly with blood coming out from multiple wounds

Disclaimer- Don't own Naruto

-------------------------------------

   Shou was still trying to avoid the hand of doom although it was impossible for it to cause anymore damage if you took into consideration the way his hair looked.

Kakashi was having fun for once, he had missed the little red head more then he thought.

''Ok you two I think that's enough I don't want to have my office destroyed.'' Kakashi stopped chasing Shou and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. While Shou just pointed a finger at Kakashi and shouted that it was his fault. The Hokage sighed as heart warming as it was to see the two friends together again he was dreading all the problems that were going to come because of Shou's return.

''oh right Shou I'm sorry to inform you but your house was destroyed during the kyuubi attack.'' The hokage said as if  he was speaking about the weather so it took Shou a few seconds for his words to register.

''Why do you hate me world, Why?'' Shou fell to the ground comically an air of depression pressing down on him.

''As such Kakashi, he will live with you until his house is rebuilt'' Kakashi had the sudden urge to join Shou in his cloud of depression.

The Hokage was trying to keep a evil smirk off his face. 'This is payback for all 57 pranks and the mountain worth of paperwork that accompanied them'

''Good now that we have that settled, Shou go get some rest you can come back later to talk about Naruto'' Shou seemed reluctant to leave but Kakashi understood that the boy needed sleep.....and a bath.

Kakashi dragged the protesting Shou out with a quick good bye to the Hokage.

''Kakashi put me down''

''maa maa I can't put you down because your planning on running away'' Kakashi eye smiled

''You've changed Kakashi before you were such a brat. I still can't figure out how you did that emotionless glare''

I'm being called a brat by a (Shorta) 5 year old -_-"

''if I was a brat what does that make you'' Kakashi raised an eyebrow

''of course that makes me the ultimate extreme brat of all time'' Shou shouted proudly

''Thats not something you should be proud of.....oh lookie were here''Shou cringed as Kakashi's voice took a sadistic tone at the end of the sentence. Shou gulped fearfully and peaked to look where they were before he paled and tried harder to escape.

''maa you need a bath don't struggle and we can get this over with'' Kakashi said while tightening his grip on the boy

''NO.I.HATE.BATHS.'' Kakashi threw Shou over his shoulder and walked in ignoring all the strange looks they were getting.

''Two please ojii-san''

''LET.ME.GO''

''great weather we're having huh Kakashi-san''

''KIDNAPPER''

''Yes its great weather we are having''

''MUSHISURUNA'' (Sp?) (translation: Don't ignore me........A/N I Think *rubs head sheepishly*)

''Indeed it is'' The two continued to have there conversation as if a loud protesting kid being carried into the bath was a normal event. Eventually Shou quieted when he realized that he was getting no where with a sigh he tried to get as comfortable as he could while being slung over shoulder.

~ After the Long boring adult discussion between Kakashi & the Ojii-san~

''Relax I can't take you to the house when your so dirty. Plus my small apartment doesn't have a bath so think of it like as pool and have fun'' Kakashi couldn't get enough of tormenting the little red head and if you knew Kakashi well enough (Gai for example) you would notice that the Shadows in his eyes receded slightly when he was around Shou.

Shou pouted before grudgingly deciding to get it over with. Pealing off his dirt encrusted clothes he headed in. Kakashi also undressed while curiously looking at the the seal that was on Shou it wasn't like any normal seals he had seen beforehand, rather it seemed to be just random markings with a tribal look to them.

Kakashi was pondering what the hokage had said earlier when a thought struck him.

''Oi Kakashi you getting in?" Kakashi gave a sheepish laugh knowing he was caught staring.

''Hai Hai I'm coming. So Shou how old are you?" entering the hot water his muscles slowly released the tension. Shou seemed to ponder it before a mischievous gleam shone in his eyes

''Oshienai"(Sp?) (A/N Translation: Not telling) he said in a sing-song voice before jumping in the water and splashing Kakashi. Kakashi sweat dropped at Shou while whipping the water from his eyes he really should of seen that one coming.

~After the bath~

''See that wasn't so bad right Shou" Kakashi was eye smiling at the gloomy kid that was growing mushrooms in the corner.

'' What do you mean it wasn't so bad......YOU NEARLY DROWNED ME'' Shou jumped out of his mushroom corner and pointed an accusing finger at him.

''Maa Maa I had to rinse your hair out cause you missed a spot''

''There was no need to dunk me" Shou sleepily disagreed

''It looks like its someones nap time'' Kakashi sang-song which earned a weak glare form the exhausted red head. Before Shou could protest Kakashi had picked him up, the thoughts of protest sleepily went through his head but he was asleep before his head even hit Kakashi's Shoulder and the thoughts of protest disappeared.

Kakashi jumped back to his apartment while caring a sleeping Shou. Eventually when he reached his home he put the red head on his bed before heading to the kitchen and attempting to make a edible meal for the kid to eat when he woke up.

------------------------------------

Sorry About the wait I've been playing Aion (Does anyone play the game, if so whats your level, and class) Its a really fun game I could go on and on about how awesome it is.

Thanks for all the comments it REALLY REALLY makes my day

Did you enjoy the Chapter?

Give me more awesome comments that tell me if you did!!!!!!!!!!!