Chapter 2

The three friends spent the night eating and in Minato's case drinking. They joked around enjoying each others company after 3 years. Eventually Minato was totally drunk and fell asleep. Shou and Kushina both laughed at him lying on the ground hugging Kushina's leg.

"You ready Shou-chan?" its payback time Minato thought Kushina with an evil look in her eye and the passerby's could almost hear the evil laughter that was surely going through her mind. They all had one thought as they ran out of their so fast that Minato would of been slightly impressed, Our apology's Hokage-sama. 

Kushina's pranks were infamous and everyone was to afraid to be the next target to try and stop her.

"Of course" Shou said joining in on the evil laughter and grabbing the needed prank tools that he just so happened to have in his bag. Any remaining people that had been brave enough to stay within the duo's vicinity immediately disappeared at the sound of Shou's laughter

"Then lets begin the plan: payback for not remembering to eat dinner with Kushina that she took forever to cook. Operation begin" for the next hour evil laughter could be heard coming from Minato's and Kushina's house. As the neighbors hid in fear and the children had nightmares of angry red tomato's that tried to eat them.

The next morning

Minato woke up with a killer hangover after taking some pills he hurried to the office to catch on the paperwork he couldn't finish because Shou dragged him out early. He didn't notice the stares and half covered laughs he was getting until he was almost at the office when he began to wonder what in  the world was going on after passing some children that outright laughed after seeing his face. Seeing his reflection in the window he could see why.

Minato Namikaze the man with a flee on sight warning known as the yellow flash. The Yondaime of Konahagakure no Sato had bright pink hair and as he pulled his hand up to grab it he noticed that his nails where also painted a hot pink.

"KUSHINA" and a few seconds later "SHOU" could be heard all thought the village along with some dark words. Mothers covered their childrens ears and the men laughed feeling pity for the man.

a few miles away 

"KUSHINA" and a few seconds later "SHOU" could be heard the said people where currently laughing.

Shou rolling on the ground clutching his stomach 

"Mission accomplished Captain Kushina" said Shou along with a mock salute that he gave Kushina.

"Well done my minion well done" Kushina said returning the salute. Both of their serious mask fell apart as they continued their laughing fit. After a while it died down to replaced with wide smiles

"So Kushina-nee when is the baby due?'' 

"October 10th and we decided to name him Naruto"

"Fish-cakes?" well that's a unique name. Then the first part of the sentence registered in his mind

"Oc-Oct-October 10th b-but t-t-thats tomarrow" shitshitshitshitshitshitshit Shou continued his inward cursing and Kushina completely oblivious to the rapidly paling Shou happily began telling Shou how they picked Naruto's name. Shou was brought out of his little panic attack when Kushina patted his back.

"Shou thanks for coming back" Kushina said smiling warmly and Shou couldn't help but to return the same the warm smile.

"I Promise to be a great older brother to Naruto and well protect him when your busy beating up Mina-kun or playing pranks on the stupid village elders"