"Whooa, steady there baby girl." Colin's voice is smooth, it covers me like the shadow he pulls me into at the edge of the tunnel. "Don't fall, I wouldn't want you getting hurt." His hands are around my waist now, pulling me closer to him. His fingers caress down my back, sending shivers down to the tips of my toes.

                        "H-hi.." I stammer, not really knowing what to say. He's totally caught me off guard.

            "Hello, beautiful."

            I look up into Colin's eyes. He's so much taller than me, his wide frame overwhelming mine. In the shadow of the tunnel, I can see he's wearing a tight fitting long sleeved white 49ers shirt, with even tighter gold football pants. My hands rest against his chest, running down his flat muscled stomach.

            "Like what you feel?"

I snap out of my daze and pull my hands back.

                        "Cocky much? And don't ever scare me like that again!"

            "I wanted to surprise you."

                        "You scared the crap out of me!" I try to sound seriously upset, but instead I burst out laughing. Colin smiles down at me, his mouth making the most delicious curve.

            "Keep laughing, I'll eat you up down here." I continue to giggle until I realize he's serious.

                        "Colin, stop oh my gosh what if somebody hears you?"

            He pulls me against him, and I can feel a certain part of him growing against my stomach. I lightly touch him with my hand, my fingers caressing the front of his pants. He pulls me against him, his palms roughly grabbing onto my backside.

            "I don't give a fuck if anyone hears me talk dirty to you," he whispers down into my ear. I close my eyes, and just as I'm about to lose myself to him I feel the folder fall from under my arm, letting loose papers all around me.

                        "Shit!" I exclaim, pushing away from Colin and scrambling to grab the papers around me. Colin kneels beside me, helping me gather them as well. As soon as I put them all into the folder he helps me up, grasping tightly onto my hand.

                        "See what you do to me?" I murmur, embarrassed. "You make me...lose track of things."

            "Is that such a bad thing?" I look up at Colin and he rubs the end of my chin with his thumb, in deep thought.

            "Have you been out on the field before?"

            I look through the tunnel entrance onto the green field. It's a beautiful day, the sun making the gridiron a rich green.

                        "I mean, yeah."

            "No, I mean on the field." Colin pulls me along before I can protest. I kick my heels off before we hit the green, my pantyhose feeling the softness of the grass.

                        "I don't want my heels to get stuck," I blush as Colin smiles down at my exposed feet.

            We walk into the middle of the field; Levi Stadium's walls a large expanse around us. It is completely empty, and intimidating.

            "How do you get out here and perform the way you do?" I ask. The stadium reminds me of the Coliseum. There is no way in hell I'd be able to stand out here while it's filled to capacity.

                        "I'm comfortable out here. This is home." He says simply. Colin takes a seat in the middle of the field, motioning for me to sit across from him. I kneel down as neatly as I can in my skirt.

            "I've never brought anyone out here before." Colin stares at me in a way that bares his thoughts.

                        "Well, thank you for bringing me here," I smile. Colin lies back beside me on the grass, putting his hands behind his head. I follow suit, laying my head into the crook of his underarm.

            He turns to face me, propping himself up on one elbow.

            "Do you think we'll win the super bowl this year?"

            I turn to face him, our noses nearly touching.

                        "I told you I'm a Seahawks fan, right?" I raise an eyebrow.

            "Oh really?" Colin smirks before flipping himself on top of me, forcing me flat on my back.

                        "Colin! What are you...what!" I can't even finish what I'm saying, Colin starts tickling me. I erupt into a suffocating set of giggles, unable to breathe. Colin finally stops, crouched on top of me. I look up to him, and as our eyes connect, I feel a connection, an understanding that I've never felt with anyone else.  It's electrifying. He brings his face down to mine, close enough so that our lips are only inches apart.

            I bring my hand up to his face, my forefinger tracing his hard jawline, all the way down to his prominent chin.

                        "Do you know how beautiful you are?" I ask him sincerely. He blinks, as if unsure how to respond. Before he can, I grab his face, and bring him down to me.

And there, in the middle of Levi Stadium during a sweltering hot California day, 

we kiss, 

losing ourselves to one another.