Chapter 2

Yaoyorozu's perspective

Woah.. what's gotten him so upset? He said what sounded like a someones name, but... he's quivering and his fists are clenched, I think the name he said was Bakugo, but why would he be mad at him? and who was he?

Momo: (Y/N).. are you okay?

Shoto: You seem angry about something..

He seemed to snap out of some sort of daze like state he was and stood unnervingly still. until he took a deep breath in and out before raising his previously lowered head to face us.

(Y/N): I'm sorry. I seemed to have lost my temper about something..

Shoto: Could it be about this Bakugo character.

His shoulders tensed up and his eyes pinched shut, before releasing another breath and opening his eyes. But... there was something different about his eyes.. his once milky white eyes radiated with a faint dark red.. I couldn't help but gasp silently.

(Y/N): Yes, me and Bakugo share quite a large dark chapter between us. but due to past trauma I will have to talk about it at a later date when I am able to open up about it.

Before me and Shoto can get another word in he puts his bandages back on and bows to both of us with his fists visibly clenched.

(Y/N): I apologize but I must leave. Thank you for your hospitality and I will see you next week in class.

Again before we could talk he bolted out of the door but their was one thing I did notice... and it kind of scared me. I look over to Shoto.

Momo: Did you see his eyes before he put his mask back on?

Shoto looked at me curiously.

Shoto: No... why do you ask?

Momo: They were glowing a dark red... but what really caught my attention was his sword..

Shoto: what about it?

Momo: I saw...

That it was snapped in three places... but still floated in place...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s perspective

I rushed away from the school, hyperventilating the whole way out, the further I got, the less frequent my breaths became, but like the flames of endeavor, my heart was burning with rage and sorrow. I ran until I saw a warehouse in the distance, my old hideout.. I ran into it to 'see' all of my training equipment, training dummies, targets on the walls, weights and etcetera. But wherever I look I only saw Bakugo, all of them speaking with distorted voices

Bakugo apparition 1: You're less than useless

Bakugo apparition 2: Do us all a favor and kill yourself you bastard

Bakugo apparition 3: YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A BLIND FREAK!!

I fall to my knee's and hold my head in my hand's, tears streaming down my face and leaking through my mask while I shake uncontrollably

(Y/N): make it stop, make it stop, make it stop....

Bakugo apparition 4: Look at the weakling cry and beg!

Bakugo apparition 5: You truly are useless!

They all started to laugh and chant

All Bakugo apparitions: useless, useless, useless, useless, useless, useless!