Chapter 82 (D)

Começar do início

Mu: Ofcourse you do.
She said walking in the living room.

Nan: So I give my attorney rights to Arnav he will handle the affairs on my behalf.
She said sitting on the couch.

Mu: You can take the 100% profit sharing ratio Nandini, but I will not allow a stranger to take care of the Company that my husband built.
She said pointing a finger at her.

Nan: You think this is about money.
She smiled moving her finger down.

Nan: He was my brother too. You get it. You came later Mukti. I was there with him from the start. So....
She was stopped in middle by Mukti.

Mu : Although I came later Nandini but I never left. I was there from the time I came until the last. I didn't leave for some sorry for myself reason and stayed out of touch from past three years.
She said making Nandini go red in anger.

Nan: Right. A woman who was always just a step away to cheat on my brother has the guts to tell me I was not there for three years....so convincing.....
She laughed fakely clapping her hands.

On hearing this Mukti eyes went wide.

Nan: Are you shocked ? How does sweet innocent little Nandini know's about my dirty little secret. Harshad is his name some Sexana guy, an actor. Who gave you a ride of your life and made you pathetic. You were nothing more than a drug addict Mukti with casual relations with every another guy you meet for a night. You were.....I can't even describe you in words.
My brother gave you another life. He loved you and you....you each and every time ended up with your ex breaking my brother trust and heart. I had given pain to my brother for not talking to him for so long but atleast I wasn't disloyal to him.
She said angrily while Mukti stared at her in shock.

Mu: You can't be serious Nandini. You think I was cheating on Abhimanyu.
She said pointing a finger at her.

While Nandini chuckled and looked away sipping on her coffee.

Mu: Who are you ? And what have you become I can't believe I'm talking to you.
She said shaking her head.

Nan: Well I'm Nandini Murty who is no longer a dumb emotional, stupid girl. Who doesn't gets carried away with fews tears and thinks before hurting anyone with her words. She speak bluntly with truthfully.
She said resting her back on the couch and taking another sipping of her coffee.

Mu: Right. Did your Amms tell you all this. And you very well trusted her words too. And put water on our four years relationship as sisters and friend's.
She said taking a seat next to her.

Mu: I don't know why I'm telling you this but I love Abhimanyu and he gave me a reason to live. And I never cheated on him.
She said crying while Nandini looked away and smirked while mouthing

'Here comes crocodile tears.'

Mu: I really did love him.
She said wiping her tears and keeping a hand on her stomach as if she was ensuring.

Nan : 'LOVE' right....you know this word Love is objective. It has different meaning for different persons. For me Love means Happiness. For Abhi bhai Love meant Pain. And for you Love means Money.
She said making Mukti eyes go wide as she covered her mouth.

Nan: You don't want me to get involve with the Company because you want your pathetic boyfriend in your life back again and the money to stay with his excuse ass you want to use my brother hard earned money.
She said looking at her with disgust.

Mu: Enough, Nandini. So much venom you had for so long in you against me.
She said getting up from the couch.

Nan : Venom right. Yes I do...because you were the reason I left Mukti. You were the reason that my brother let me go. It was not my decision to leave.
He asked me to. You had your spell all over him. God know what did he see in you. You were so pathetic and such a big liar.
She yelled the last part facing her.