Chapter 76 (C)

Abhi was furious while Mukti was not at all helping in anyway, as she was back with her questionnaire.

He felt that Mukti being a lawyer was a drawback for the first time. Her inquisitive nature was not doing any good but making him more angry.

Mu: Abhi who was that man ? Why was he here ? I haven't seen him ever before ? Will you please enlight me what's going on ? Why did you grab me and pulled me behind you ? Abhi answer me for once please.
She kept on nagging the same question again and again.

Mu: Is something bad gonna happen? Is it related to Nandini ? Abhi is Nandini in some kind of problem ? Or are you in some problem ?
She kept on asking questions as they came up in her mind without even reasoning them.

While Abhi was on his phone searching for something while controlling his temper which was going to blow up anytime if Mukti didn't stop.

Abhi: Aren't you getting late for the ceremony ?
He tried his level best to change the topic before his beloved wife piss him out to the extent he can't control himself.

Mu: Are you kidding me after all this, you threatening some man, pulling me away ftom his gaze, getting so restless and yet you find the ceremony most important thing to talk about Really ??? How cool am I ohh and My name is Mr Abhimanyu Murthy. (She pretended to talk in his voice). Stop fooling me and tell me everything from start who was that Man, Why did you threaten him and banged the door right infront of his face without even listening to him, What were you talking about, to Manik yesterday ? What happened between you and your family everything Mr Murthy I want to know. I have all right to be part of your life that mean about each and everything you get that?  So who was that man ?
She gave her speech to him while one glare was enough to stop anyone and make him pee in his pants from Abhi which he knew wouldn't work or have any effect on this lady as when she is a curious cat she is at her best to piss that person off and wouldn't stop until she gets to know everything she wants.

But when it come to Abhimanyu Murthy you wouldn't get to know anything when he decide not to share which Mukti too knew well afterall they were husband and wife and knew each other's from inside to outside.

Abhi didn't say a word and walk out from there to his study room while Mukti narrowed her eyes and let out a frustrating sighed.

She walked to the study as she wasn't giving up any sooner before she got all her answers. She had to crack his nut at any cost, as she knew there was many things hidden behind his silence and she had to make sure his hard and cold core melts before it's too late. Or else she will fail as a wife if she didn't stood beside him as she wasn't stupid to not realize these things had a very long story behind them which would destroy her small family and she wanted to help him in anyway she can after all she love this Man with all her life.

Mu: If you think I will shush away Mr Murthy so you are absolutely wrong I am not leaving your sight until I get my answers.
She said angrily glaring at him while crossing her arms.

Abhi narrowed his eyes at her annoyingly, this woman was playing with fire now.

Abhi : Suit yourself then....
He mouthed showing her the couch implying she wasn't getting any answer any sooner.

Mu: You think I will get annoyed and bored and run away. So you are so wrong I am going to sit here until you don't decide to talk to me properly even if that means forever.
She said stubbornly walking to the couch while sitting there with cross arms, grumbling, uttering cruse under her breathe.

If it would be another day or situation Abhi would probably fall for this woman even more as she was looking so beautiful and loveable even if she was so annoying for a change.