Chapter 47

Maria was so excited n happy to see Abhimanyu that she ran to him n extended her hands gesturing him to pick her up.

Maria: friendz...friendz
She kept on chanting unless abhi pick her up in his arms n kissed her on her forhead in return he got a kiss on his cheeks.

Maria hugged him tight n rested her head on his shoulder.

Abhimanyu was totally surprise he looked way too shock he stared at Manik inorder resgistered whether they were really here or his mind was tricking him.

Maria cubbed Abhi cheek after hugging him for sometime as she didn't find her friend talking to her which he usually does

Maria: whatt happenin friendz u no happi to see mee
She said sadly making a cute pout.

Abhi pulled her nose n poke her small tummy.
While maria rub her nosy

Abhi: oye my choto my baby I m so happy n surprise to see u my jaan. Infact I m out of words love.
He kissed her cheeks

Maria: I n papa wand to surpri u... U like it na...
She said playing with his blazer.

Abhi: Liked it kya I love it baby.... I got to meet my choto sa packet of joy. My baby angel.
He said n winked at Manik.
Whereas Maria was happy to hear this she hugged him again.

Manik was mute he just fake smiled looking at Abhi when he would look at him.

Nandini was so guilt she didn't had courage to face her bhai today.

Mukti was just staring at the floor with head hung down not knowing how she will talk to him n ask for him to forgive her for not trusting him.

Abhi walked inside the house n settled down with Maria on his lap on the couch.

Maria was so happy to meet him that she was not ready to leave him for a even a second. She even didn't let Abhi meet Manik also. She kept on blabbering everything to him about her new toys, doll, papa, what all she ate, what her papa told her everything n abhimanyu was listening to each thing carefully as if they were some important points n agenda of his board meetings. And at the same time questioning her too about why, how, when....

Maria would occasionally look at her papa too to ask him n tell him to answer to abhi n asking for his approval. As this soul would never leave her papa alone.

But today Manik would just nod n hardly understand what they were talking about as he was thinking of ways to sort out the situation n how will he cool down Abhi anger knowing him well he knew he was damn angry n right now just faking out to be all okay n cool.

Abhi n Manik used to always listen to Maria patiently n carefully not letting her feel ignored or her toddler talk's r not worth it. They use to give each word importance n correct her at the same time if she did something wrong.

Maria: N u know friendz papa toldi that we have to attend cabby chachu weddi so we cami here par I told I wand to meet friendz.
She said n smiled at him sheepishly

Abhi smiled n pulled cheeks of the innocent doll who told her heart out to him.

Abhi: I know N ur friendz love u so much so this my angel.
He said kissing her cheeks.

The other trio was now just looking at the bond of this two carefree soul who were busy with each other not caring about what's going around.

From the time Abhimanyu entered the house he not even for once looked at Mukti or Nandini. He only used to look at Manik occasionally to see him deep in his thoughts n when their eyes use to meet they used to fake out a smile knowing there is something wrong.