Character sketch

Manik Malhotra : 24 years old Rude, Arrogant, Stubborn man to the cruel world outside but has a pure heart can't hurt anyone.Short temper.Legal hier of maholtra industry. Love his parents and friend Abhimanyu a lot can do anything for their happiness even though have to sacrifice his life inorder to make them happy. Love his daughter Maria to moon and back a smile on her face can make his bad tring day also turn into good one. Successful talented. Had love for music was a rockstar but got ruined because of forceful marriage with Soha. Live in Mumbai.

Soha khurana/ Malhotra: 23 years old Evil ,Selfish, Stubborn,Rude,Arrogant , Full of her self ,Greedy, Manipulative woman. Married to Manik. Mother of Maria but least bother of her. Does not care for her own daughter only pretends infront of the world she love her but in reality treats her as if she does not exists. By profession is an actress that too became by using manik name n power. Has her full focus on making her career. Always parties. Involved in clubbing drinking shopping n wasting manik money and find reasons to stay away from her family.

Nandini Murty : 22 years old Cute, bubbly, caring, loving, honest ,focus, serious about her profession,selfless, sensitive,happy to lucky types girl. Always has a smile on her face. Apple of eye for his brother Abhimanyu. His brother is her only family after their parents meet road accident n died. By profession is a Doctor. Has a heart of gold can't see anyone in pain always ready to help. Mukti is her best friend n sister in law . Live in Bangalore

Abhimanyu Murty : 24 years old , smart,handsome,successful,tanlented.
Love nandini to moon n back over protective for her as she is his only family can't see a drop of tear in her eye treat her like his little baby. Manik best friend n know him inside out can do anything for him a true friend. Live in Bangalore. Owner of Murty Industry. Mukti husband

Mukti Murty: 24 year old Smart,bold, beautiful girl. Love Abhimanyu a lot happily married to him treats nandini as her own small sister. Can fight with the world for her family. Professor by profession.A lawyer but does not practice. Good friend of manik.

Maria malhotra: 3 years old , cute,chubby, lovable baby,too sensitive ,papa princess, Apple of his eye. Love his papa to moon n back.Her smile can melt anyone's heart. Crave for mother love.

Neyonika n Raj Malhotra manik mom n dad love his son a lot

Om khurana soha dad a manipulative man

Harshad Sexana: 24 year old a evil n ruthless man,flirt ,Casanova, always ready to create problem in manik life hate him for no reason. Actor by profession. Has a past with mukti. Abhi n manik too r linked to him in some way.

Navya Naveli : 22 years old nandini best friend study's with her in medical college n did internship together. She is sweet innocent n total dramabazz just like madhubala. Is in long distance relationship with Cabir her boyfriend n very soon will get married to him she is not going to do her post graduation.Live in bangolore right now but will soon shift to mumbai

Cabir dhawan: 24 years old Smart, talented guy , funny n make people laugh alot happy go lucky types works with manik in his office is his employee but also his very good friend, know's him very well. They share a brotherly bond. Live in mumbai.