Chapter 67

Morning 7.00

There was a knock on Nandini door.

She ignored keeping the pillow above her head....after sometime there was continuous banging sound with shouts.

Mu: Nandu aur kitna time....Nandini open the door.....We all are ready.
She was shouting or say yelling on top of her voice while our sleeping beauty of fast asleep.

Maria was with Mukti as she got ready fast.....she too was near Nandini door with Mukti waiting for her to open the door. While Manik was getting ready in his room.

Mu: Nandini....Nandu
She banged and kicked it too.

Abhi: Mukti what's wrong with you aur kitna chilaogi.....for God sake keep your voice low.
He shouted on her annoyingly.

Mu: Your sister is not opening the door.
She pointed towards the door.

Abhi grinded his teeths and said

Abhi: So what do you want me to do break the door for you huh

He walked out from there to the reception for their site seeing details and market areas.

Mukti frowned and got back on her work of shouting for Nandini.

Maria ran inside her room when Manik was about to step out and collide with him.

Man: Easy baby.... why so much in hurry....
He asked raising his eye brow holding her hand.

Maria didn't answer and was trying to move inside while Manik stood in between blocking her way.

She tried to get inside from left then right but could not fit while Manik looked at her clueless as what she was trying to do finally she bent down and crawled from between his legs which made him loose his balance as she could not fit, he took support of the door while widening his legs more.

He bent down looked to see what she was doing, she got in, stood up and ran again while he was seeing this benting down. His posture was remarkable😂

Manik stood with open mouth and his wide legs trying to understand what just happened, her this act had left him speechless how can she get such ideas to get inside the room that she crawl..... that too from between his legs.

He turned behind and went inside with a bad face.

Man: Maria what was that....you could tell me you want to go in.

While she was busying trying to open the connecting door. Trying to reach the knob with her small hands jumping, grumbling, pouting

Man: Maria answer me what are you doing.
He got irritated as she was not listening to him.

Maria looked at him and frowned.

Man: What ?
He asked crossing his hands around his chest.

Maria: open this
She said point at the knob.

Manik gave a fake smile to her and sat on the bed.

Maria walked towards him and pulled his shirt.

Maria: papa open na papa
She said with her frown and pout pointing at the door.

Man: Suit yourself....I am not opening.
He replied sitting properly on the bed keeping the pillow behind his back and resting his head on bed rest.

Maria looked at him angrily while pouting.

She ran near the door while Manik looked in her direction.

She tried again to reach the knob while jumping.