Chapter 78 (B)

Nandini entered Navya room to find it a complete mess while she sat in middle angry with a face that seem she was about to cry.

Nan: Navya...
She called out with wide eyes.

Navya looked in her way and walked to her angrily.

Nav: Finally you are here. Kahan thi tum, tum jati ho na I need you on my side and still tum humme akele chor ki chali gaye. Nandu tum kaise chali gaye hum...tum...
She almost cried while Nandini was beyond guilty.

Nan: I am sorry Navya. I promise, I will make upto you please don't cry I am sorry.
She said wiping her tears while making her sit on bed.

Nav: Kuch time me mehndi start hogi aur fir sangeet hai aur hum tehyar bhi nai hai. Cabir ji and sab log yahan..
She kept on jabbering while Nandini moved around the room to get thing sort out and arrange her lehenga and jewellery.

And Maria sat next to Navya carefully listen her sad story of How Nandini ditched her being her only bestfriend then too.

While her face expression were worth to watch as she agreed with Navya nodding making Nandini glare at her on which she would show her small teeths.

Cabir's place,

He was standing infront of mirror arranging his precious hair like some hero until Manik entered all red in anger.

Cabir : Do you realize you have come here to attend my wedding and not for your personal work.
He taunted while Manik sat on the bed with a sighed busy in his phone.

Cabir: Little importance towards me will not kill you.
He said dramatically while Manik frowned looking at him and rolled his eyes muttering Dramaqueen.

Cabir: As expected.
He smiled sarcastically and next what he said gain Manik attention.

Cabir: My brother was asking for Nandini's details, I think he has crush on her or he surely has...yup
He said looking from the mirror while hearing this Manik body turned rigid and his face turned angry.

Man: What ?
He almost yelled on the poor groom who was adjusting his buttons.

He turned around raising his eyebrows while Manik gritted his teeths, soon Cabir confused face turned into a smirked as he sat next to Manik.

Man: I meant what that means, nothing more.
He explained himself knowing well the man sitting next to him will definitely get all right ideas and he would be his death if get to know about Nandini.

Cabir : I think he has fallen in love and will probably tell my aunt about the girl and then you know na that exchange of number and all arrange marriage things happen.
He continued with his fake acting while Manik was beyond angry by now.

Man: Tell that man to stop getting ideas about Nandini. They won't have anything together. Before that Abhimanyu will kill him. He is too possessive about his sister.
He said folding his hands into angry fist.

Cabir: I think not Abhimanyu but Manik Malhotra is going to kill him for sure.
He replied rasing his eyebrow as a challenge while Manik stood up to leave.

Cabir : I saw the way you ran behind her so would you like to explain because I have never seen Manik Malhotra running behind a girl it's rather opposite you know ?
He stood in his way pretending to think hard for a reason scratching his scalp while Manik glared at him.

Man: It's nothing what you are thinking, things are already complicated so stop making them more for me.
He said while Cabir just raise his hands in defeat.

Cabir: Not to offend you but that girl definitely means alot to you.
He said walking back to admire himself while Manik shook his head leaving the room to which Cabir smiled from the mirror.