1.1 - Bad Boy - Who dat who dat who dat boy

Setting: 7 00 am, A Contemporary Music School somewhere in Seoul

First day at the university she enrolled in, Olivia is ready to pursue her dreams of becoming the artist she and her parents dreamt of.

It's a fresh start for her since there will be new people, new system, and new life...

Olivia (who used to be Hyejoo) made her decision to ask her parents to move out from their previous hometown in order to start a new life instead of being drowned by the events that almost made her give up.

It's a drastic change since it came to the point that she needed to change her name and move out of her former university. She didn't really wanted this but she needed this.

So... you're the new girl huh??? I love meeting new people omg!! A student who seems to be the same age as Olivia approached her with a brighter than the sun expression.

Olivia could only give a smirk and already rushed on the way to her classroom.

She didn't even bother responding to her or at least introduce herself. She's very cold, and would look like she wanted to eat every human she sees like a wolf.

Being cold isn't what Olivia wanted as well, she used to be brighter than this, she used to be friendlier than the girl she just met a few minutes ago. She needed this as well. She needed to limit herself from having friends and relationships with other people.

Because of Olivia's advance thinking, she already has a plan on making people that she would encounter and will seem like a part of her life suffer.

She closed all contacts of people from her past except the only person she could trust for now, her long-time best friend Chaewon. Olivia's lucky enough they're on the same university.

Meet me at the cafeteria ASAP, I heard bad things about you just now. Olivia received a text message from Chaewon.

People can see you ya know? If you want to survive college you gotta at least show friendly actions. People judge faster than I can say assa today remember that.

Chae, you made me come here just to say what I'm doing is wrong? I already told you that I have reasons for this.

For what? Ignoring people? Being the coldest person who I know is the warmest person before going to college? College isn't serious as fuck for you to do this drastic change.

It isn't about college...

Then what is it about? You wouldn't tell me anything...If it wasn't for my rich ass I wouldn't have come with you here because of your unexpected decision.

Curiosity filled Chaewon's mind. She's tired of even thinking about any reason her best friend is doing this. It's not even that serious at all, she just seem a little worried.

Well whatever the reason is, just don't let it become a reason for our friendship to end okay?

Thanks Gowonnie! I'm very thankful for your support. I'll keep that advice of yours. 

Shouldn't you be heading in your class now? I'll be going now as well.

Nahh there's still a few minutes left. Well, I'll see you after dismissal.

Olivia arrived on her first period class. The prof hasn't arrived yet and everyone is just minding their own business. Everyone can be seen with their mobile phones except a guy sitting at the far left corner desk. She sat at the desk beside that guy since it's the only vacant seat visible around the room. Olivia can only take a glance on the guy who's studying like it's already examination week.

Meanwhile, another guy has caught her attention from the class room's window. The guy was staring at her discreetly until he made eye contact with her. The guy suddenly walked away and tried to avoid being familiarized.

Olivia could only think of how mysterious that guy was. It gave her chills because of his intense attractive yet intense and creepy stare. Before she even knew who the guy was, she's already familiar with the face she saw.

The prof came in and everyone hid everything that doesn't have anything to do with learning and those things are their phones.

A man who looks like he just graduated recently is how Olivia described their prof though she knew from Chaewon that he's been a prof for three years.

Aren't you all glad to see me again? I know ya'll are and you can't deny it.

So you're Olivia... You came from a dancing academy with Park Chaewon from the other class. Let's skip our long intros and just get on with our lectures shall we? Btw we'll be calling you Olivia and just call me Mr. Moon.