1.9 - Bad Boy - Follow me

Setting: 12 00 pm, Residence somewhere in Seo District

So we'll be criminals then...

The atmosphere between the four girls was very awkward as hell. Considering that two of them only met each other now. Sooyoung explained how they're gonna kill their CEO and put an end to all of this misery. For now, Sooyoung is the only one who has access to the building without being caught as a threat.

Let's trust her guys, we've come this. She also had a hard time trusting us, let's not waste it this time.

Anyway, we'll be lucky if he ever comes.

Why can't we just talk to him instead of doing all of this?

You're insane Jiwoo... If we do that, we're the ones who'll be going down.

I mean, we could convince him to drop his position any time soon since he has plans for settling down right? He just wanted the best for this company as well. He has other passion that's why he doesn't know how to handle a company like this properly.

Wow... I never thought of it that way... That's why I love you JIwoo... you always look beyond people's feelings, you care too much for other people.

Besides, I'm pretty sure his step bro could easily handle this.

The thing is... they aren't even in good terms.

Gosh, why's there always a catch... Why can't they just get along?

Soo Man trusted TY too much lol. I don't think he'll let go of that position soon. They're too obsessed with fortune gosh. Every single one of them.

Says the one who only enrolled in the company to be with Hy...

You can fucking stop right there Hyejoo!

Everyone started to giggle and teased one another about their experiences as trainees from the same company. Sooyoung felt very happy. She never knew she'd form a spectacular friendship with anyone after living in hell for a long period of time. Everyone is happy especially Olivia, she's more than happy living as Hyejoo again and getting things back to the way it was.

Wait, if everything actually goes back to normal, does it mean we're gonna return to Incheon?

Hyejoo went blank after hearing the question. It's already been months ever since she and Chaewon moved in the new University. She thought of so many things, she wonders if it'll do her good if she returns to Incheon. Will things still be normal between her friends and her? She came this far. She learned a lot from the moment she made her decision, so why would she stop now? After all, Yerim and Chenle also have their respective squad from different cities.

Nahh... I still have dreams to pursue, besides being a dancer.

Sooyoung was in total awe of how much Hyejoo has grown. All this time, she thought that she needed to kill them. The thought of loving one's self was always based on revenge for her. That's why she tried to kill all of them as much as possible

Withall being said, the girls went ahead with the new plan.