++ - Bad Boy - Additional Part

Setting: 11 00 am, A Contemporary Music School somewhere in Seoul

Finals is coming people! I'm just reminding ya'll lol. Anyway, you can all go ahead now! Those who're still in need of help and understanding well... go ask help from your friends.

Everyone form the class face palmed and let out a deep sigh.

Aren't you guys still not used to it? I'm sorry... I don't make the rules, I'm your prof. Well you should've listened and attended all lectures.

After the early dismissals, everyone immediately made their way out of the campus while some stayed and are still wandering from the hallways.

Oh my god! But honestly, we've been through so much exams. I'm pretty sure we can get over finals as well, as long as we have Mr. smarty pants with us lol.

Your accent honestly creeps the fuck out of me. Seriously, you sound so white! Or Californian to be specific.

I guess it's from all the time I say Oh my god that I got used to saying it like a white blonde chick.

Oh there she goes! She's coming.

Faster Hyejoo! I'm dying in hunger here.

Setting: 12 00 pm, A restaurant somewhere in Seoul

I still can't believe Chaewon could do such a thing like that.

Why are we suddenly talking about her tho? But yeah... Has she been showing signs back then about the whole situation?

No... I have no idea... I'm just sure she won't do anything like that.

If she isn't why is she hiding? It's already months and she's still missing until today.

I... just think... that she isn'tbehind all of this... And besides, those police evidence weren't even clearenough, that Donghyuck guy just concluded that she was one of the murderers forsome reasons.

Welp, it's the end of the first chapter...

Thanks to all ya readers

Confused?

... there's more chapters ahead! Please stay tuned