1.5 - Bad Boy - I have something to tell

Setting: 6 00 pm, Dormitory in Gwanak District

Olivia isn't anywhere close to being a dumbass. There's obviously someone behind the text message that has intentions which aren't very good for her. She and her parents agreed to cut off her contact from everyone they knew so she knew that the person that sent her the message is lying from the moment it says that it heard from her parents.

What questions Olivia is how the heck was someone able to contact her. It's been three days since she received the text message. She hasn't replied nor did the sender sent another message. A part of her is satisfied with what she's doing what she needs and ignoring the message. A part of her also wanted to know more about the message especially when she had an idea of who might be the sender judging by the nickname used.

Why didn't you tell me this earlier? I could've helped you with what you're going through right now.

I didn't really care about it until now. Look, if you think about the nickname it's obviously Hyunjin right?

Cat? Loafer? As in bread? Hmm... You got a point.

But... it's not exactly her... I think it's someone who knows her and probably very close with her.

I know this is stupid, but I want to meet this person.

I was actually anticipating lol.

Anyways, this person has obvious intentions that won't do good, I don't think it's only me and my family is at risk. This person could be someone from our dance academy. Do you know what that means? It means you could be involved in this situation as well.

It's really late you know? I think I should be going now. Call me if you have more plans. Let's just rest for now shall we?

Chaewon had to leave early since she's from another city.

Setting: 9 00 pm, Residence somewhere in Seo District

After hours of trip, Chaewon arrived at Daegu. From the bus station, her house is pretty near and only a walking distance. Whenever she walks home in a night like this, she'd always become very sentimental.

She remember those times when her boyfriend used to walk her home and make fun of each other while doing it. They used to cuddle each other in cold night which she finds very cringe-worthy but now realizes that she actually finds them very comforting and misses them.

Olivia had always been there for her, even at her hardest times. She considers Hyejoo as her soulmate. Hyejoo's request for her to move with her was something she really didn't expect, she wouldn't tell the reason but Chaewon trusts her and followed her to their new university.

After a few minutes of walking, she finally arrived at her home. Before she could come near to the door step, someone sitting from a bench near her house approached her.

You're Chaewon right?

Yeah and you're creepy, now get lost!

No, please hear me out. You're best friends with Hyejoo right? And you'll do anything to help her.

What's with her? Care to tell me further?

She's in big danger. You have to help her as soon as possible. The two of you moving to another university bought her some time but you need to hurry. They're about to kill her.

What are you even talking about? Why would anyone kill her? Who are they? Who are you?

You don't need to know. But for your information, I'm from that dance academy you and Hyejoo escaped from.

Escaped? What do you mean?

That place is a total hell. If you don't hurry up, Ha Sooyoung and her gang will come for your friend. Your brother Jisung is in great danger as well. Everyone in that dance academy is in danger.

How can I help her? How do I even start? I don't even know why this is all happening.

I think Hyejoo's the only one who could answer all your questions. For now, just make sure none of Sooyoung's personnel would be able to find Hyejoo and gather information about her.

Do you even know what's Sooyoung's whole plan is? We trusted her... She's far from being a person who would kill...

Before I forget... don't let her meet the person behind the text message.