"Then you can definitely show us some of those fighting moves, right?" Ace practically jumped in excitement making Dad and Adrian chuckled in amusement. Isaac and I looked at each other before raising a brow at him.

Why the fuck is he so excited?! He doesn't even fight!

"No fight for these guys here. You all have some businesses to take care of. And I'm sure none of your parents would approve of you being involved in those shits." Dad said, disapproving.

"Who said about fighting, dad? We can learn self defense from his as well." I chimed in. Isaac smirked at me.

We're already too deep in this shit, dad. I'm not sure what your reaction will be after you found out about this.

"Where are the girls?" Margot asked walking inside the living room.

"Jules took Natalya with her to show around the house." Dad said.

"Dinner is ready. Let's go." Margot said. Dad nodded his head and both him and Adrian stood up and dad lead him to the dining room. Margot turned to me. "Go and look where your sister is. Don't leave them alone if they are outside in the gardens."

I groaned as I stood up. I looked at my friends. "Get the fuck up."

"Oh no no. They're not going anywhere. Only you're going." Margot smirked, resting her hands on either side of her hips.

"The fuck I'll go without them." Its not that I'm afraid of going outside alone. Its just that that we have fucking huge gardens and it'll take fucking ages to locate them and if my lazy ass friends were with me, we would've find them quickly.

"Fuck off man." Isaac scowled. "Look for them yourself."

"Buh-bye, Dari-bear!" Ace hollered.

"Go now! Or you won't be getting any dinner. And yeah Karma's a bitch." She smirked.

"The fuck did I do?" I looked at her in confusion.

"Do you remember what you said to me this morning?"

I thought for a while. I threw my hands in the air as I remembered what I said this morning to her. My eyes widened. "It was a fucking joke! I was just messing with you! You know dad would never cheat on you!"

"Whatever. I've already embarrassed myself in front of them." She hissed. "Now do as you're told and bring the girls inside or else--"

"Or else what?" I challenged, crossing my arms against my chest.

"Your dad is already pissed at you for what you did in the morning and for being late for the dinner. I'm sure he can come up with a plan which definitely doesn't involve you doing Jules homework." She smirked.

Fucking Hell!

I heard snickers. These fuckers are enjoying my misery.

"Yeah go, Darius. Look after those girls. They will need your help in brushing their hair." Ace snickered.

"And painting nails." Elijah continued.

Margot laughed as I flipped them off before going in search for those brats.

After searching for them inside the whole damn house. I finally spot them in the gardens where I expected them to be. They were sitting in one of the most favorite place of Jules. It was a small area, covered with roses. Pink roses to be specific. Jules always come here and I was a fucking idiot for not searching this place before. They were talking about something but not loud enough so that anyone can hear.

My eyes softened as I look at Natalya. She looked like a beautiful creature out of this world as she sat on the grass with roses surrounding her. She giggled at something Jules said and I wished I was near them so that I could hear her.