54

PoV: Sonic

  Shadow or them. Shadow. Or them. I can't pick... ... I can't.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do..." I left myself fall back against the porch.

"You're upset," Kale sat down beside me. She used her tail to pull me close, "A puppy like you should be playing."

"I'm not a puppy," I sat up, "I'm a few thousand years old."

"A few thousand? You're only five thousand. You're hardly an adult for a werewolf. You're still a pup," she curled around me.

"Kale... how do you if you're love someone?" I asked, fiddling with Bunny's arm.

"Well. They'll come to your mind for the simple things, like hunting a deer and suddenly you think of how much they would love to share that kill," she  licked my cheek.

"Mortals don't really kill deer to eat them raw like us."

"Right. Who do you think you love?"

"I don't know. I've been living with Silver, Mephilies, and Scourge for a thousand years. And... well... we did stuff. They did stuff to me. But... Shadow..."

"He won't leave your mind," she finished my thoughts.

"How did-?"

"You're scent tells me everything. Sonic, you won't get to try until you're alone."

"What are you saying?"

"You'll have to end things with them."

"Oh chaos... I can't. After so long. I can't do that to them."

"If you're really in love with Shadow, you'll need to end it."

"Can you do it for me?" I asked her.

"You have to do it," she nuzzled me, "I'm sorry baby. You have to do it on your own."

"... I feel like crying..." I wiped my eyes.

"Shh, I know," she let me hug her. He fur was silky soft.

  I felt pure agony as I walked down the stairs. I did something I never thought I'd do. I brought in blood bags of all their favorite blood types. I put them down as the sun was setting.

"Sonic?" Silver yawned as he walked out.

"Evening..." I squeezed Bunny.

"You okay?" Scourge sat next to me.

"... Yeah... I'm okay," I moved away from him when he tried to hold me, "I need to talk to you about something."

"Sonic, is someone after you again?" Mephilies asked.

"No, no," I replied, "I just..." I sighed, "I don't think I should be in a relationship right now."

"Excuse you?" Scourge didn't look to happy.

"Its just that... I don't really know... if I'm in love. I need to figure somethings out."

"I need you guys to leave," Scourge ordered.

"Scourge-"

"Go!" He interrupted Silver.

"Scourge please..." I knew I was crying, but I tried staying strong, "Is just so I can pick."

"Pick who?! Silver and Mephilies? Don't tell me you want that mortal!" He grabbed me, he was bruising my wrist.

"Scourge... you're hurting me," I push against his hand.

"He's going to die in a second of old age, you know that. I don't want to see you cry over a stupid mortal who can't live with you for eternity," he pinned me to the couch.

"Scourge please," I begged, "I can't pick without being alone."

"You don't have to pick, you have me," he moved the neck of my shirt.

"Ahh!" He bit into my neck, he was drinking my blood. He was drinking to fast, my vision was blurring, "S... Scourge..."

"Do you dare try an break up with me. I'm never letting you leave me."

  I can't break up with him... ... Shadow... ... help...

~~~