48

PoV: Sonic

"The sun is rising," I stood at the outside of the cavern.

"Sonic, it's bedtime," Kale picked me up.

"No, I need to go back," she wasn't putting me down.

"Those mortals won't care for you," she put me down in her bed of grass.

"I happen to really like one of them. And I have three vampires with me there. I'm safe, just let me go back to them. Shadow and Rouge will worry," I pleaded with her.

"You're staying here," she laid over me.

"Mm..." I had to wait until she fell asleep.

---

  I pulled myself out of her paws and quietly walked away. I had an advantage in running. I ran through the wood heading back home.

"Ooo~ooo!"

"Ahh!" I was pinned down by one of the wolves, "Stop let me go!"

"You dare to run away from your family!" He snarled at me, the one with black fur.

"I have my other family too!" I shouted.

"Nonsense! Now that we've found we can teach you proper customs. You are not going to be lost again," he grabbed my scruff.

"Let go!" I need Shadow to hear me from out here, "Shadow! AOOOOO~~~UOOO!"

"You're sounding off a howl at this time. You'll get yourself killed," he bit harder I whined a cry from the pain.

  He started running back with me. I was dropped into the hole and he laid over it. I was trapped. Maybe I can dig a hole.

  I couldn't see, so I felt for a soft spot in the ground. I started digging the moment I found one. I don't think I got far before I heard all of the werewolves growling.

"Jana, watch him," a wolf with yellow eyes picked me up.

"No problem," she carried me away.

"Let go!" I hated not being able to get them to let me go.

"You're the half breed," she put me down in an empty room of the cavern, "you're cute."

"I need to get out there," I stated.

"Do you have a mate?" She asked.

"What? Ee!" She was licking my ear, "D-don't."

"Strong nails. Slender body. How's your howl?"

"My howl?"

"Never mind."

"Back away from him!" Rouge was here.

"A mortal. I will tear you apart if you hurt the pack!" Jana stepped between us.

"No stop!" I tied pulling Jana back, "Rouge!"

"I've got you!" Rouge kicked Jana away from me, grabbed me and flew away from the cave, "Sonic, don't you ever go outside at night again."

"Yes ma'am," I forgot how scary she can be.

Rouge dropped me into the bathtub, "You reek of drool. You're getting two baths today."

She scrubbed me down, leaving my clothes in the dirty hamper. It felt like she was going to rip my fur out she was scrubbing so hard.

"Sonic," she squished my face, "Stop chewing on my bookshelf."

"Okay..." she let me go and rinsed me off.

  I was dried off and changed. Shadow grabbed me the second I was downstairs. No one else had woken up yet.

"Where were you two?" He asked.

"Sonic wanted a morning bath," Rouge yawned, "Now, who wants breakfast?"

~~~