1

Pov: Sh???

  Our city is infested, everyone knows that. Vampires live among us, it just a mater of who's who. I hate them. I long to kill them all with my own hands. Stakes to the heart, force feed on garlic, watch them burn alive in the sun. What ever it takes to KILL. THEM. ALL.

---- Next Night ----

  I walked along the streets. On my way home from my after school job. This was a vampire's favorite hour. Few people out. Easy targets without witnesses. I felt for my pistol under my coat and behind me. It was there, fully loaded. The air stung as it blew against my face, cold and soulless. I spotted something out of the corner of my eye. Two people fight, a third unconscious under them.

"You drank from he last night Scourge!" Both vampire's, "leave him be!"

"Don't order me around. Besides you've got Silver. Let me have this one," the green one stated, from the conversation he must have been Scourge.

"You have to give his body a break. You're going to kill him if you keep drinking from him 24/7. I can't believe you," the gray one stated.

  They didn't just drain this victim. They kept him prisoner and forced him to heal, just to drink from them. again. They were torturing them. I aimed my pistol and they looked my way. Eyes flashing red.

"We've got company," the grey one had no mouth, no need to worry about bites from him.

"What ever. You eat him, I've got Sonic," Scourge picked up the victim, an Azure hedgehog.

"Leave while you c-" I shot the gray one in the chest, "Fine. I suppose I could eat."

"Hmph," I fired again.

  It came at me and I dodged. Scourge getting away with the azure hedgehog. I turned my pistol to his and fired. I kicked off the gray one from me and grabbed the victim. This hedgehog was extremely light, weak from them draining him. I ran out of the ally and began a speed dial on my phone.

"Hello?" My call was answered.

"Rouge. I'm on ninth street going to creek avenue. Bring the car as soon as you can to maple lane studio," I replied.

"Shadow? What's going on?" She asked.

"Just speed. I'll pay the tickets. I've got two vampires after me and a weak kid in my arms. Hurry the fuck up!" I shouted.

"Hey where ya going?" Scourge called, "we wanted to play with ya."

"Must you say that every time we hunt?" The grey one asked.

"Hey handsome," the green bloodsucking bastard stopped in.front of me, "look I know Sonic here is a good fuck. And his blood is damn tasty, but he belongs to me so I'd like him back."

"He doesn't belong to you. You just use him because he's nice," the grey one growled.

"Shadow!" Rouge slammed my brakes, she took my car! The door poped open, "get in."

  I jumped in and slammed the door shut and she speed away. The azure hedgehog in my arms the entire time.

"Damn, they got him good. Can he survive? If not we should at least drop the body at the morge," she said only glancing at him every once in a while she kept her eyes on the road.

  I felt his neck on the only unbruised side. Nothing.... no a very slow faint pulse. He's dead either way.

"The pulse is to faint for him to survive," I sighed, "He'll be gone if a few sec-"

"...ease..." Rouge slammed the brakes again, there goes the rubber of my tires. "... don't l-leave me..."

"He's pulse increase for a second. How far is the hospital from here?" I asked.

"Three hours. The one in this city was demolished remember? Damn vampires," Rouge curse.

"Lets just take him back to the house. We'll just do what we can," I pulled my coat off and over the shivering hedgehog in my arms.

  I laid him down on the couch. The others came running fromnther rooms.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Amy shouted and she ran down in her pink night gown, "it's almost one am! You always get home at eight. Who's the kid?"

"He was victim to some vampires. The hospital is too far, he won't make it," Rouge answered.

"Why are you yelling Amy? I need to sleep," Tails yawned ask he came down in pyjamas. He spotted the hedgehog I brought home, "That's a good reason why."

"Who's the guy on the couch?" Knuckles asked.

"You brought in an intruder inside the house. Are you insane?!" Sticks shouted.

"...urge?" He started shifting and mumbling.

"Hey kid, don't move to much," Rouge sat down by his side.

"What ever, we're going back to bed," Amy announced.

  It was just me, Rouge, and the kid now. I looked at his clothes, not tattered or torn. Not even a single blood stain. The only bruise on him was the bite on his shoulder.

"....ere am I?" I heard.

Pov: ?s???

"Hi sweetie," I opened my eyes to a white furred bat. She sat me up, "How do you feel?"

"What? Where am I?" I looked around, the smell of mortals everywhere. It terrified me that I couldn't smell a single vampire around, "W-who are you?" I backed away.

"Careful, you're still hurt," the bat had her hands holding me... if I don't open my mouth to wide they might let me go.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked, "What do you mean I'm hurt?"

"A couple of vampires were draining you," she said, "we saved you."

"...no," I covered my mouth, they hurt Scourge and Mephalis. Scourge is going to be mad at me. I left without telling him, "... what did you do to them?"

"Just a few bullets. I didn't kill them, unfortunately," the ebony hedgehog in  front of me stated.

"No... No no no, he going to be so mad at me. He's gonna hate me now," I panicked.

"Hey hey," the bat took both my hands in hers, crap! I need to cover my mouth, "You're okay now. You're free from them."

"Rouge, let him go," the red streaked hedgie said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Just do it," he growled, he's going to kill me.

"Fine, asshole," she let me go.

  I started moving to stand, "Don't. Move," he ordered and I remained as I was.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked.

  I heard a gun reload. I knew it was aimed right at me.

"Got that right, Vampire Scumb."

~~~

Let me know of I should continue for you guys.

Also going to the beach tomorrow so my updates may be delayed.

Hope to see you here again.

Chao now~ 😄