10

Pov: 3rd Person

  Morning came, Sonic fell asleep in Rouge's bed as the sun rose. She slept in for a little before getting up. Sonic always spent the last few hours at night alone.

"Sonic," Rouge woke him up, "Sonic."

"Hmm?" He yawned and looked up.

"I've got to go to class the others, stay here until we get back," she said.

"O~kay," he yawned and fell back asleep.

"Be careful you don't get burned," she kissed his forehead and left.

"Rouge hurry up, you going to miss your classes again," Shadow shouted.

"Shut it Shadow. It's hard to leave him for the first time. Collage seems less important than Sonic," Rouge replied as she ran down adjusting her top.

"Is Sonic really going to be okay by himself?" Tails asked.

"Of course. He's just going to sleep," Rouge locked the door as they all left.

  The house was empty and quiet. Curtains down to protect Sonic from any direct sunlight if he woke. A few hours pass as a truck for home delivery drove down the street. It parked in the driveway and out came a man with half his face covered by a mask. He held a clipboard and knocked on the door.

"Hello? I have your delivery," he shouted. Sonic shifted as a voice woke him, "if you could open your garage so we could complete our work well be on our way."

"Right... " Sonic sat up and yawned. He covered himself with Rouge's hoodie, "mortals get deliveries."

"Hello madam," Sonic was greeted by a bright day and smiling jackle in front of him, "we noticed you ordered quiet a large package. For your conviniace we'd like to deliver it to your garage so you don't put your body under strain."

"Oh... okay," Sonic walked around to the garage. A red switch was his guess to open the garage. He yawned once more as the door rose and folded, "this right?"

"Yes, thank you," the jackle opened door to the back of his truck and Sonic was pulled in. He slammed the door shut and chained it with a lock, "thank you very much."

Pov: Sonic

  I opened the garage and the jackle, I think that's what he was, opened the back of his truck. I walked over to help and I got pulled into the darkness with the door slamming shut behind me. I couldn't get what ever was holding me to let go. My eyes adjusted after being blinded by the sun, I was greated by a jagged smile.

"Hello, my little prey," red hypnotizing  eyes where staring me down.

"Where are you taking me? Let me go!" I shouted and I felt the sudden movement of the truck, "Let me out!"

"If it were for need my partner out there, I would start drinking that supple blood of yours here and now. But since we both need you, I'll play with you instead," he kept my hands pinned as he licked my cheek.

"No... stop..." I knew what he ment, but I was afraid of him.

Light Lemons

  None of this was nice. He unzipped the hoodie and pulled it off me. I couldn't get out even if he wasn't holding me. Without the hoodie, I would burn in the sun until nightfall. My shirt was lifted and my pants pulled down. My panic rose as something wet ran up the back of my thigh.

"Even your flesh tastes of value," his voice was making my heart beat closer and closer to a mortal's rate, "I wonder how rich your blood tastes."

  I felt that wet, slimyness enter me from behind.

"Aah~" he was really doing this. I couldn't get away.

"Fleetaway," someone banged on the side of the wall, "don't bite him. Remember that."

"Damn it I know," he growled, "Now then."

"Ee!" He pulled me up to face him and kissed me.

  He forced his tongue into my mouth and pulled at my tail. He broke the kiss when I was dizzy from the loss of air. I gasped and panted, trying to get my head straight. The wetness that kept grazing my fur never stopped. I want this to stop, even when I fought back I was pinned. I used my nails, bit with my fangs only to spit out the taste of blood. In the end the only stopping was when the back opened and I was tossed over someone's shoulder.

Light End

"Remove the pointless clothing," one voice said. It sounded like the delivery man... but more visious, "dress him in a hospital gown."

"Aww but that's so boring, why not put him in something sexy?" I shuttered at that thought.

"You can do that during your shift. I don't care right now, I've got a deal to sell."

  I was strapped into a chair when they finished forcing me to change. There was a uv light that, thankfully remained off. The straps burned me, they were silver and burning deep into my flesh.

"Sonic," they knew my name, "Do you know what's special about you?" The lights blinded me in this white room, "You literally can not die. Holy water mearly shocks you. Regular water should only tingle, yet you're still afraid of it."

"How do you know so much about me?" I was terrified of him.

"Research," he held a needle and inserted in into my arm, "Does it burn? Your blood is worth millions. Vampire's gain true, temporary immortality with this. Humans can cure any disease just by taking a sip. They'll pay top dollar for this. And you... you ahaha! You can make an infinite amount!"

"I get to drink as much as I want from you, and walk in the sun if I wish," the golden hedgehog from before licked my ear.

"And I can sell as much as I want," I felt another needle as it started draining me.

  I learned their names as they praised themselves. The masked jackle thing was called Infinite, and the golden hedgehog was named Fleetaway. I didn't care, I was just going to wait for the right time to escape. This wasn't my first time like this.

Pov: 3rd Person

"Did we leave the garage open all day?" Rouge asked as she got home with Tails.

"Maybe Sonic opened it?" Tails shrugged.

  Rouge walked up to her room, seeing Sonic wasn't in the living room. He wasn't there. She check the bathroom, the ran all over the house. She only found a note in the drive way.

  Thanks for the pick up.

"Sonic..."

~~~

Muwahahah! Sonic is now kidnapped. Will he be saved? And if so, by who?

  You'll have to wait and see.

  Bye bye now~ 😙