13

Lemons

PoV: 3rd Person

  Silver slid his hand down Sonic's back as he started a make out session. Sonic moaned in the kiss as white furred hands ran along his body. Both of them ignoring the water leaking over the side of the tub. Sonic melting as Silver new exactly where to touch him.

"I'm not going to let Scourge keep you, you know that?" Silver whispered.

"What do you mean?" Sonic asked, not noticing how close Silver was to taking him.

"You're too innocent for a nonvirgin," Silver smiled.

"Aah~!" Sonic moaned as a finger slipped into his entrance.

  Silver only smirked and continued.

---

"Well well, I'm missing out on the fun," Mephalis said. As he listened for Sonic's moans.

"Stop watching them threw that portal and focus," Scourge growled.

"I think I'd rather join," Mephalis left through the portal.

"What no! Oh you asshole. I'm not leaving Sonic alone with you again for a lone time," Scourge growled and he walked out with the blood bags.

---

"S-Silver nyah~" Sonic moaned and he gripped the side of the tub.

  Silver finished letting him adjust, started slowly thrusting behind him. Mephalis stayed hidden as a shadow. Soon the dark mist formed and flowed into the tub.

"Mephalis, you're a little late now," Siver purred as Sonic continued moaning under him.

"Am I?" He purred.

  The water changed to an inky black. A few tentacles wove together to make a pillow for Sonic to rest on.

"Aah~" Silver moaned as a tentacle entered him, pushing his member further into Sonic below.

"You're both as warm as ever," Mephalis reveal mouth as he formed his head only. He smirked and kissed Sonic, "I'll help you have a better time."

"Aa~ w-wait," Sonic didn't get time to readjust himself as Mephalis made sure his member joined Silver's inside the azure entrance, "Aah♡~!"

  Mephalis thrust into both hedgies, making sure it caused Silver to thrust into Sonic as well. That process continued with Silver being rammed against Sonic who was being rammed into the pillow Mephalis made him.

  A while into it, Mephalis wrapped his hand around Sonic's member, and began rubbing it in the rythem of the thrusts that pushed into his entrance. Sonic came into the bath water, panting and exhausted. His face flustered and red with blush. Silver and Mephalis filled him with their cum shortly after.

Lemons end

"Get your hands off him!" Scourge burst threw the door.

"Hey where's the food?" Mephalis asked.

"Go find you're own meal jackass," Scourge growled as he pulled Sonic from Silver's arms, "Silver that means you too, hand off!"

"Will you keep it down, I've got classes to go- oh my," Rouge froze in front of the open door, "alright that's it's. I'm sick of you three abusing Sonic like this."

"And we're sick of you getting the story wrong," Scourge growled as he started drying Sonic off.

"... ...urge..." Sonic nuzzled into his arm, recognizing his scent while half asleep.

"Come on," Rouge pick him up and carried him away.

"Hey what do you think you're doing?" Scourge stopped her.

"I think you three need a break from Sonic to think over what you're doing," she pushed past him.

"I think it's the other way around," Mephalis crystallized and glared at her.

"You see, Sonic never said no. And he's been willingly staying with us for the past one hundred years. If he hated us, if we were using him. Well you've seen what he can do," Scourge smirk.

"Will you shut up already," Shadow growled.

"She started it," the vampires complained.

"They started it with all the racket," Rouge growled, glaring at all of them.

"Okay, you three," Shadow ordered, "basement now. That's where you'll stay, or you go back to the hut in the woods. Rouge put Sonic to bed. You can sleep in my room and I'll stay on the couch."

"Fine," they answered.

  Shadow left the door to the basement open and started making himself a spot on the couch. Rouge tucked Sonic in and made sure her blinds were sealed shut. She fell back to sleep in Shadow's bed after.

"This could work," Silver said, "Mephalis you could knock down some walls, I can move things around. Sonic could decorate with his cute little smile. Scourge you can go get the materials."

"Why am I your chore boy?" He complained.

"Go or I'll leave you to sleep under the stairs," Silver ordered.

"You belong in Slitherin," Scourge muttered.

"What was that?" Silver growled.

"I'm going, I'm going," Scourge called.

--- Next Day ---

PoV: Shadow

  I hate them, I growled in my thoughts. I heard noise in the basement throughout the last hour of the night. It was 4 am when I found them in the bathroom shouting, now my alarm was going off. I hadn't slept at all, I hate them all... at least Sonic was quiet at night.

"You assholes need to learn to keep it down!" I shouted into the basement.

"Go get a job then!" Scourge shouted back.

"My job is kill monsters like you!" I shouted and slammed the door.

"Shadow... "

"Shit!" I jumped, Sonic was behind me, "why are you up so early er- late?"

"Are we only monsters to you?" He asked, "I'm sorry if we're causing you trouble."

"No not you Sonic," I felt guilty now that he heard me say that, I basicly insulted his whole race, "I didn't mean that. I just need quiet when I sleep."

"So I am causing you trouble," he backed away and the rising sun burned his arm.

"Hey careful," I pulled him back into the shade, "you aren't causing any trouble. Okay?"

"Okay," he nodded.

"Do you want to go into the basement? The others are there," I said, he nodded yes, "You should get some rest later. I'll close the blinds go you can go up to Rouge's room later."

  He nodded and I opened the door so he could be with the three stogies. I wonder what woke him... I closed the door once he was down the steps, he looked scared. I walked back into my room, one of my widows was broken. A brick on the ground, a not on the floor.

  A monster like you doesn't belong.

~~~

  I creeped myself out a little with the note.

  Well I'm fallen asleep so I'll see you later. Ugh I don't wanna sleep in the dark... 😣 oh well. I live, physically.

Bye bye~ 😅