11

PoV: Scourge

"Motherfucker!" I punch a hole through a random door, "I should have been watching him better."

"It was during the day," Silver rubbed my shoulder, "we wouldn't have been able to do anything."

"We'll need those mortals assistance. There're bullet proof UV lights everywhere," Mephalis stated.

"Fine," I growled, "let's drag that blood seller out of his hole."

PoV: Sonic

I couldn't escape, and hall I tried to go down would burn me. Fleetaway pulled me back onto the bed and Infinite chained me with those burning silver cuffs. Those burns seemed to get less painful each time, am I dying again. The burns are killing me slowly aren't they.

"Ahh!" I screamed as Fleetaway's fangs sunk deep into the flesh of my neck, "stop Fleetaway! It hurts!"

He drank so roughly, it hurt so much. He didn't even try to make it easier to endure. I could feel my blood being forced out of the rest of my body. It felt like someone a clawing at my insides.

"Infinite leave us be for a little," Fleetaway stopped and Infinite left.

The cuffs were undone, but he just pinned me instead. I felt him lift my hips and move the already short gown to reveal me. I knew what that smirk ment. He had already done it twice before.

"Fleetaway please, don't this," I begged.

"If you think I'm not gonna have my fun you're once again wrong," he just kept leaning in, and I gave up.

PoV: Shadow

"What do you mean you need our help?" Rouge asked.

"We know where Sonic is, but there are UV light surroung it. Normally we would break them, but it's bullet proof glass," Mephalis stated.

"Well go," I decided for us, Rouge would have push it onto me either way, "but how did you know where he was?"

"We had a hunch, we were right," Scourge stated.

"Do you know who took him too?" Rouge asked.

"Infinite and Fleetaway. Their known to us vampires. If we're ever unfortunate enough to get trapped by the sun, they offer shade. Only idiots take it, others... Fleetaway drags them. They drain vampires clean of their blood and sell it. Sonic wouldn't die like his other victims, he's been after him more than once. He'll mostly like be selling blood as valuable as Sonic's to the highest bidder," Silver stated.

"How's that any different than the three of you draining him?" Rouge growled.

"We aren't fans of torturing him with silver chains, blades, or needles," Scourge snapped.

"Enough of this!" I ended this pointless conflict, "Rouge we don't have time for this, if you want to save him we need to go."

What the hell? Mortals are after him. His blood has value... Is that all they see him as? I'm no better, I stayed silent in the car as we all drove to that damn location, I only saw him as a mear vampire. He's still a kid.

--- 3 Hours Later ---

There were no guards, an easy break in. Tails shut off the lights without setting off the alarms and the three vampires caught up in no time flat. We entered through the halls it seemed like those two were the only ones here. We made it to a bolted door, Mephalis knocked it down.