If You Go Chasing Rabbits

Sammy and I went on a walk together and caught up after 2 months of being separated. "Samuel, why didn't you tell me about BK?" I tried to keep my tone of voice light, I never found a sweet spot with Brooklyn but I hated that Sammy went through a breakup without me. "Well, I knew Josh was going to visit you at that point, I knew about that..." Sammy pointed to my ring finger. "I just didn't want to worry about me, or feel guilty, I know you, Kazmierski." Sammy poked me in the side making me laugh. "You're probably right, I'm still sorry I wasn't there for you, we've always been there for each other..." I trailed off, flashing back to New Years. "That being said, I did leave something out on New Years, the night you fractured your foot?" I said, feeling very hesitant. "Yeah? Go on." "Well you know Ryan Wojickowski?" "Yeah of course, that douche you dated who cheated on you and I had to pick up the pieces? Yeah... I remember." I rolled my eyes at Sammy "Yes, that douche bag, in particular. Well he came out with us on New Years, I don't even fucking know why... anyway... he kissed me and groped me? I don't know, whatever it was, it was unwelcome and I made his nose bleed." Sammy's face turned red and I saw the muscle in his jaw tighten "I'm going to kill that asshole." "Samuel, I took care of it, calm down, you're in Brazil, he's all the way back home, don't worry about it! Please? Also don't tell Josh, I don't know what he'll do." Sammy took a deep breath and agreed to calm down "Let's get a drink, this day has been a lot already." "You're not the one with a broken elbow." I said dramatically.
Sammy and I walked into the hotel bar that was very empty, midday on a weekday. Nick Drake was playing softly and it immediately relaxed me. I sat down on a stool in front of the counter and Sammy sat next to me. He ordered us each a shot of vodka which we threw back expertly. I shook my head as the taste hit me. "Oof, I've been away from you guys for too long." I said in a raspy voice. I ordered us each another shot along with a couple of beers. We clinked our shot glasses before throwing another one back. "To being best friends for life, through thick and thin." Sammy and I sat and drank for a while before I started really feeling the affects that seemed to hit me all at once. "Thammy, did you stop loving me when I got pregnant?" I slurred, I could feel the bartended give me the side eye but I ignored him. "Of course not, Leah. I juuuusttt... I don't know, I was putting you in a bad situation when I confessed my feelings and it's not like that was your fault... And then my brother got you pregnant and that was like..." Sammy mimicked his mind being blown. "I just felt like we never really sorted that shit out, like I'm glad we moved on? But it was tough... really tough... I just love you, Samuel." My speech was becoming dense as I continued and Sammy was looking at my with fierce sincerity. I glanced down at my ring, my mind fuzzy, I wondered where Josh was. Sammy snapped me out of my thought and laid his large hand on my knee. "I love you too, lil one. I will always love you, even more than Josh, I can promise you that." Sammy was being goofy but he had a sincere tone. He ran his hand threw his hair and licked his thick lips and I felt my stomach drop. Why did he have to look so gorgeous and why couldn't I focus on anything else? "Samuel, stop that." I demanded. "Stop what, Kaz?" Sammy slurred back with a beautiful smile on his face. "That, that sexy thing you're doing." Sam rolled his eyes at me and I inched closer to his face. How long had we been here and where on earth were the others? Just as I was mere inches away from Sam, Josh walked into the bar, singing loudly.
I snapped myself away from Sam and stood up, tipping over drunkenly and cooly catching myself on the bar, like nothing happened. "Ah, there she is!" Josh sang. I felt relieved that Josh had come in when he did, I didn't even understand what I was thinking about Sam but I was glad that it was stopped in its tracks before I could make a huge mistake. Sammy was sitting with his hand over his mouth, casually, his legs crossed. I wrapped my arms around Josh's neck and gave him a sloppy kiss, the kiss I was about to give Sammy. "Somebodies been drinking!" Josh said after pulling away from my lips. "Josh, where did you go? You left me here with this string bean and he gave me all the drinks." I gestured at my best friend. "Um, no, I only ordered the first round, she was the one who kept it going!" Sam retorted, as if we were tattling to our parents. "Well I need to catch up, Salty Dog, please." Josh directed to the bartender.
Not long after Jake and Danny joined us, they had their hair up and were both sweating from a hike they just went on. We moved to a table and ordered another round. Jake lifted his glass "To finally having Kaz back with us, looking as hot as ever, might I add and a successful run in Brazil." I blushed "Well thank you, Jacob." I clinked my glass against Jakes. Josh looked at me with a cocked eyebrow. "Stop flirting with my girlfri-fiance, Jacob!" "Oh, come off it, Josh, I was not, stop being a jealous weirdo." Jake snapped back at his brother. I was too far gone at that point. "We were not flirting, Josh, chill please." Josh crossed his arms in a huff and sat back in his chair. He barely said anything else the rest of the evening until we got back up into his room. I was absolutely wasted and Josh was relatively drunk as well. He shut the door as I yanked my dress over my head, standing in just my underwear and bra. Josh walked over to me and placed his large cold hand around my neck and turned my head. He kissed my jaw and then bit down, I was in for it. My eyes rolled back as his other hand was gently placed on my bare waist. Josh held onto my neck tightly as he kissed my lips. "You're too close to my brothers, I want you for myself." Josh said as he backed me up to the wall. "Mhmmm." I agreed, both of us too drunk to realize how silly that was.
     With my back against the wall Josh kneeled and held my hips. He kissed me through my panties, making me tremble under his touch. I put my hand on his head as he worked me through the thin fabric. "Joshy will you please take my underwear off, I can't take it." Josh looked me in the eyes and pushed my underwear aside for direct contact. I shivered as his fingers brushed passed my slit. He moved his tongue to my clit and I grasped his soft curls tightly. Sam's smile flashed in my mind as Josh continued to eat me out. I moaned loudly as he devoured me. Josh dragged his tongue up my abdomen and stood up to meet me face to face. I moved to kiss him and he took his finger and pushed it against my lips. "You don't get to flirt with my brothers and then try to kiss me." "Joshua, you're insane, could you just fuck me, please?" "Only if you beg."
     I pouted at my man, I was sobering up and I started feeling awful all of a sudden for almost kissing Sammy. I was drunk and horny, Sam is really gorgeous, it doesn't mean I love him, I kept making excuses for myself in my mind. Josh obviously sensed something was up or else he would not be so mad about Jake flirting with me earlier. I immediately got on my knees and unbuckled Josh's belt. I looked up at him and undid the button on his pants. He was barely hard when I pulled his pants down, which I took as a challenge. I pouted up at him and took him in both of my hands and spit down onto his shaft. As I stroked him he began to grow in my hands. "I knew you couldn't resist me, you punk." We looked into each other's eyes as I took him into my mouth entirely, gagging as he hit the back of my throat. My eyes streamed as he moved in and out of my throat, I had no control at this point. I gently cradled his balls as he face fucked me. Josh pulled out of my mouth "If we keep doing this I'm going to cum and I would like to do that inside of you." I wiped the tears from my eyes and nodded. I stood up and Josh turned me around and bent me over the desk in the room. He was clearly mad at me, he usually liked to be face to face when we had sex, he liked to be as close as possible usually. He put his hand on my shoulder and took his member into the other hand and teased my slit, gathering my wetness. "Joshua, enough teasing." Josh applied more pressure to my shoulder, my cheek against the wooden surface, I was completely pinned to the desk. "How bad do you want it, baby?" His tone of voice made me weak, he teased my clit with the tip of his cock which made me gasp. "Please, I want you inside of me now." I begged in my most needy tone.
Josh rammed himself into me and I screamed his name as he moved in and out. Josh took my hair into his hand, his other still on my shoulder, drawing me closer to him. My head tilted back as he fucked me hard from behind. I could feel myself getting close to the edge. Josh could sense that and he slapped me on my ass, sending a tingling through my veins. I took my hand and moved it towards my clit but he stopped me and held onto my wrist with his hand as he continued to slam his length into my core. "You're a dirty slut, but you're my whore, you got that? Are you gonna cum on this cock baby?" The intensity and power alone would have sent me over the edge but the dirty talk is really what did it. I moaned loudly has I released onto him, my walls contracting over him. I felt Josh twitch inside of me has his movements slowed and his moans grew louder. He stood still for a minute and then swiftly removed himself from me. I tried to stand up "No, stay where you are, I want to look at you." Josh looked at me for several moments, watching our collective juices drip down my thighs.