The Other Brother

I slowly pulled my head back to look to my best friend. What just happened? Sam was still holding onto me and looking deeply into my eyes. I felt extremely warm all of a sudden. "Sammy, what is happening?" He ran his hand in his hair again and rubbed his long nose, it was a nervous tick that I could recognize a mile away. "I just couldn't live without telling you how I felt, I know it's not what you expected, I know you love Josh but I... I don't know what I thought would happen. Sorry I kissed you." "Don't apologize, it was nice but I'm feeling really confused... you Kiszka boys." I laid back down and put my hand over my eyes. I really did love Josh, I truly had an amazing week, but is that all that there was to it? Lust? Did he even want me for more than a convenient fuck? Shit... Sam is arguably the most beautiful man I know and I cared for him so deeply that it hurt. Now I understood why he went off the handlebars on his birthday.
After a long silence I turned back to Sammy and kissed him again. I didn't really know what I was doing but I'm sure Josh was off somewhere doing the same thing with someone else, I'm not that naive. Sam hovered over me, kissing me deeply. His scent was so familiar and his large hands on my waist felt like a comforting blanket. He slipped my jacket off of my shoulders and kissed my neck. He lifted my chin for easier access. He was less rushed than his older brother, much more gentle movements. His hands felt kinder and his kisses made me feel his love, not dominating me like Josh. So different, both special.
Sam was between my legs and I could feel his erection on my pelvis. I moved my hips up to feel it better. I was far too gone, far too turned on to stop now. I lifted Sam's shirt over his head, he sat up on his knees "Is this ok? Are you ok?" His beautiful body reflecting the moonlight. I took my shirt off... his shirt actually... feeling the chilled air hit my bare torso. "Are you ok?" I responded. Sam kissed me again, this time with a bit more passion than before. I was glad I hadn't worn a bra, I didn't think anything like this would happen but I loved the feeling of his calloused fingers on my breast. It sent a shiver down my spine.
I reached down and undid his pants, slipping my hand in to feel his huge cock. Dear god, Samuel. I gave him a couple of strokes, feeling him grow even harder in my hand. He had a dumb concentrated look on his face that made me laugh, his hair hanging in his face. I pushed his shoulders to have him lie down and I kissed his lips and moved his pants down to his knees. I took his member into my mouth and started working up and down, his large hand making its way to the back of my head. He shuddered and moaned my name. His voice sounding a lot like his older brothers, I pushed the thought out of my mind. I unbutton my pants and slid them completely off, feeling very exposed in the open field. I straddled his hips and kissed him again, biting his lip. Sam smiled "What?" I said to him "I just didn't expect this." Sam replied. He pulled me down and kissed my breasts, lingering on my nipples. I could feel my wetness growing between us. I moved my hips back and I rolled them over his hard cock, teasing him a little. He took his hand to move himself into me and I threw my head back, my hands on his chest. I moved slowly on Sam lap, trying to make the feeling last. He felt so big inside of me, I've never felt quite like this before. I felt myself getting close when Sam moved his hand to my clit, driving me over the edge. I felt my face getting hot as the tingling sensation rose through my body. I rode through my orgasm, trying to keep my screams low. Sam threw his head back, making his hips buck up into me, filling me up.
"Well... shit." I climbed off of Sam and put my tee back on. I slipped my jeans on while Sam did the same. I sat back down on the blanket, still feeling him inside of me. I sighed loudly and Sam sat next to me. "Now what?" He said. "I'm not sure, Samuel, all I know is that this makes everything a lot more complicated, doesn't it?" I put my sandals back on and held my knees to my chest. Sammy wrapped his long arm around me and rested his chin on my head, giving me a kiss on my hair. Realizing the complications I just created for myself, a tear ran down my cheek and I buried my head into my knees. "Want to stay over tonight?" I said, trying to stifle my emotions "I don't really want to be alone."
Sam and I went back to my old farm house and we walked upstairs. I put on Stephen Stills first self titled album and let the record spin into the first song, 'Love the One You're With.' I took off my pants and jacket and slipped on a pair of boxers Sam left at my house after a party in high school. "You have more of my things than I have of my own things." "I keep you around so I don't have to buy things, Sammy." I crawled into bed and buried my face into Sam's chest, him engulfing me into his arms, kissing my head before we both drifted into a long deep sleep. I dreamt about chasing two boys and both of them escaping, they never turned around but I knew who they were.