Sunshine

I woke up with Joshy spooning me, I assumed he didn't want to sleep in the same room as his younger brother. I flipped over to look at him, he looked so beautiful. I touched his hair, his soft curls in my hands, god I was in deep. I kissed him lightly on his nose, ignoring the sharp pang in my chest when I thought of the night before. His eyes fluttered opened and he smiled, his dimple deepening. He kissed me on my lips "Mornin' sunshine" I rolled my eyes and laid back on the pillow and covered my face with my blanket. Josh pulled it back and looked at me "What are you doing?" "Hiding from you! You're too beautiful! You're making this very hard." "You're too beautiful, you're making ME hard." "Joooosh! Please! Last night was a disaster, I feel terrible." I whined back "Kaz, he's not going to stay mad, he's mostly mad at me, anyway." "Josh, we can't do this, the band, my job, your relationship with your brother... he's right, this is not going to end well." I said, squeezing my eyes shut, wishing it were a bad dream. "Leah, I love you, I think I've always loved you... you are the only person that could ever convince me that humans should have one partner... you're my sunshine..." I didn't know if he was just feeding me lines but it worked and I kissed him hard.
     Next thing I knew Josh was kissing my neck, lifting my shirt. He looked down at me, sun beaming in from the window. "You're the most beautiful person to grace this planet, I will remind you every day, I hope you know that." Josh kissed in between my breasts and I moaned in response. Everyone would still be asleep but I had to remain quiet. Josh put his hands on my hips as he moved his kisses down to the waist of my sleep pants.
     He looked up at me and I lifted my hips as he slid my pants down and threw them to the floor. He hungrily kissed my inner thigh as he aggressively pushed my legs apart, biting a little. I flinched and he gazed up at me again, moving his kisses up my thigh. I knew he wouldn't forget to punish me. Josh found his way to my slit and ran his tongue up, parting my lips with his fingers. A shiver ran up my spine and I moaned Josh's name, he liked when I did that. Josh teased me with his middle finger and then curved it upwards finding my spot. My whole body reacted and I jolted up propping up on my elbows so I could watch him. He flicked my clit with his tongue as his magic fingers curved into me watching me intently, his other hand on my thigh, keeping my legs apart. He knew he could make me cum in a matter of seconds but instead he took his fingers out and put them in my mouth, making me suck my own wetness off of him. "Such a good girl."
     He took my hand and put it on my own clit "Slowly now, I can't have you coming yet." Josh slipped off his pants and kneeled next to me. With my other hand I stroked his length and he let out a shaky breath. I sat up, keeping my hand on my clit, working in small slow circles, occasionally dipping into my wetness. I put my hand at the base of his shaft and put on my mouth on the tip of his cock and slowly pushed him into the back of my throat. I gagged and he pushed again, further back into my throat, grabbing a fistful of my hair. Josh pumped a couple more times into my mouth before taking it out with a pop. He pushed me back onto the bed, placing one hand on my throat and the other he used to tease me with his cock. "Please, J, I want you inside of me." I moaned under the pressure of his hand. Josh then swiftly pushed his length into me fully, making me gasp. Josh was not in a gentle mood and pumped his throbbing member into me, picking up speed. I moved my hand back to my clit, trying not to scream. Josh watched himself move in and out of me and I watched him as his face started distorting. At that moment I released all over him, something that has never happened before. I looked up at him in shock and he laughed, falling onto me, our sweaty foreheads touching, his twitching cock still inside of me. "Well that's never happened before" I said breathlessly.
I got up to shower and then packed up to go home. I had yet to go down to face Sam but I wasn't ready to see his face, especially after Josh and I had just had sex with him in the room next to us, again. Josh grabbed my waist and kissed me gently, I pulled away to speak abruptly, "I love you, too, by the way. I know that we're not a thing and I know that there's a lot to figure out, I just wanted you to know..." I trailed off. "I will commit myself to you, and only you, if that's what you want, Kaz." "I don't want you to change who you are, let's take it easy, let Sam get comfortable with the idea and then we'll see how it goes. Free love, amIright?!" I said half convincingly. Josh laughed and grabbed our bags and headed down. I followed behind and feeling hungover and altogether different.
Sam was at the door, helping get the bags into the VW. He scowled at Josh and came right up to us. "I love you, Leah, I want what's best for you but I also want you to be happy. If my dumb brother is what makes you happy then... you have my blessing." I jumped into Sam's arms, him slightly lifting me off the floor. "I love you dearly, my oldest friend, thank you for not staying mad, I couldn't live without you." Sam turned to his older brother "As for you, don't fuck this up, she's a very special girl, you know? And I'm very mature so I'm not going to beat you up." Sam followed up by smacking his brother on the back of his head playfully. "You bastard!" Josh said laughing shoving his brother away. "Enough fooling around, kids, let's get home!" Jake bellowed back to us.
We said our goodbyes to Ronnie, exchanging hugs and kisses. We took to the road with Sammy and Jake in the front, Danny and Kenz in the middle and Josh and I in the back, relief settling over us. Danny turned to us "How do you like her nipple rings, Joshy boy?" Kenz shoved her boyfriend and I kicked the back of Danny's seat, "SAMUEL KISZKA YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY ANYTHING!" Sam shrugged with a charming smile and turned onto the highway. 'Don't Think Twice, It's Alright' by Bob Dylan softly playing through the speakers as we headed down 94-E back home.