24 Hours

Josh dropped his bag to the floor and picked me up. I was literally speechless. I couldn't remove my lips from his, I was just so ecstatic to be in his arms. My legs were wrapped around his torso as I kissed his face over and over again. Josh closed the door with on hand and held me with the other. He staggered into our bedroom as his tongue moving into my mouth. I was thrown onto the bed and he swiftly removed my workout leggings. I quickly threw my sports bra aside as Josh also removed his shirt. He climbed on top of me and caressed my body slowly before bringing his face towards mine again. "Joshua, what are you doing here?" I finally said as Josh kissed my neck. He sat up and looked at me "I just couldn't bare go another month straight without seeing you. I need you, Sunshine." I grabbed his face with both hands and kissed him fiercely. I pulled away "Only 24 hours?" I asked breathlessly. "Only 24 hours, I fly to Brazil tomorrow."
I sat up and unbuttoned Josh's pants, we were both desperate at this point. His fitted khakis fell to the floor and I shivered when I saw his cock for the first time in months. I looked up at him with needy eyes, he kneeled beside me on the bed and I wanted to take him into my mouth that second. Josh nodded and flexed his jaw muscle which made me crazy. I licked my lips and took his length into my hands and parted my lips for him. I took him into my mouth and pushed him into the back of my throat, we kept eye contact the entire time. He grabbed my hair into his fist and pushed my head, I gagged and closed my watering eyes. "Keep your eyes on me gorgeous, I want to see you." I opened my eyes and continued to move my mouth and tongue around him. His breathing quickened and he kept his other hand on his hip. Josh pulled me off, making a popping sound. I raised an eyebrow at him. "I just can't cum yet, it's been 2 minutes." Josh said through laughter, taking a second to regain his composure.
Josh pulled me into his lap and I kissed him hard. He pushed the hair behind my ear and looked into my eyes, our naked bodies intertwined. "I never stop thinking about you." Josh said as he nuzzled in my collar bone. I closed my eyes, it didn't feel real having him here, in our new apartment. He started to nibble on my neck and I threw my head back to give him more space. He kissed my sensitive spot and sucked on my earlobe. "Joshuaaa!" I whined at him. He moved the hand that was resting on my bare hip and slid it across my toned thigh and in between my legs. He kissed me on my lips as he moved his middle finger in and out of me. I moaned into his lips when he added a second finger, I lifted my hips towards him. I laid back onto our new bed into the crisp white sheets, his fingers still in me and his thumb resting gently on my clit. He kept eye contact as he hovered over me, moving his hand faster, the pressure of his thumb becoming more intentional. Josh kissed a trail down my stomach until he met where his fingers were. Without skipping a beat his mouth replaced his fingers. I was sent into euphoria as his tongue worked my clit. I quickly felt myself coming, the lack of contact had us both feeling everything 10 times over. Josh removed himself from me as I was nearly about to cum. I pouted at him, my cheeks red and hot. Josh gave me a smile as he crawled up to me and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back and wrapped my legs around his waist. He grabbed both of my thighs and thrust himself into me. I screamed for him to fuck me hard and he did. He held my ankles and powered deep into me. I never lost sight of his face and the intensity of his eyes as he drilled me. I felt the complexity of heat and pleasure coursing through my veins. I screamed his name as he released into me, his body collapsing on top of mine.
We stayed in bed for another hour or two, time felt like it was speeding by already. We held hands, talked about random things that we haven't explained over the phone. "I'm starving." Josh said after a heated make out session-turned round two ended. We got up and he showered while I got changed. It was beautiful March day in LA and I was excited to spend it with the love of my life. We held hands while walking down the boulevard and stopped at a vegan Mexican spot where we ate on the patio. I still hadn't gotten used to people stoping and asking for photos, there came a point where we decided it was best to go somewhere quiet to actually get time to ourselves. We laid down in the grass at a nearby park and I took off my sandals to dig my feet into the lush green blades. Josh turned on his side to face me. "Leah, I know we started out unconventionally and I know you're only 23, but will you marry me? It's inevitable, right? It doesn't have to be a big deal, I just want to know that you'll be with me forever." Josh was speaking quickly, nothing he said sounded pre-rehearsed. Josh would be 27 in a month and I would be 24 in a couple of weeks. To Midwest standards we were at the right age to get married, people we knew were already married and some even had kids, my mind was absolutely racing, I turned to him. "Josh... what? Are you joking?" Josh sat up, I followed and he took my hands. "Well I've just been thinking about it a lot, it doesn't have to be now or in a year, give it a few years even, just say yes." I began to cry, sob actually, and I nodded. Josh lifted my chin and kissed me softly. All I could think was that I finally got this wildfire to settle down.
     Josh and I walked hand in hand back to our apartment. I moved the ring he gave me before they left to my ring finger. It was symbolic and it meant that one day, we would get married, it was a commitment we promised to each other. It was hard to imagine that one year ago I was wishing I could just kiss Josh again and now I was promising to spend the rest of my life with him. He was more beautiful than that day in November and despite rising success and fame, I was the one he wanted to be with. We ended up back in bed where we couldn't help but make love again. We were laying in bed, wrapped in each other's arms. I ran my fingers down his arm as I contemplated everything. "Josh, does Sam know about any of this? Or Jake or Danny for that matter?" I questioned after a long period of silence. "I talked to Sam, he approved, but only so you could be his sister." Josh pulled me in close and kissed me on the head. I squeezed my eyes tight, I couldn't contain the excitement for our future. I was on cloud nine, one more month apart felt like nothing.