Come Together

Josh pushed me up onto my desk and the items that were on it clambered to the floor. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed my neck. "I love this look so much, but it's gotta go." Josh unbuckled the straps of the overall dress and they fell to my lap. He pulled my shirt off in one swift motion and started kissing my neck again now that there was less fabric between us. Josh stepped back and ran his finger slowly from my my lips, across my jaw, down my neck, past my breasts and followed the curve of my waist down to my hip. A chill ran threw my body. "You're so beautiful" He said in a raspy voice "I'm very lucky that you still want to be with me." I pulled his face towards mine and kissed him deeply.
     Josh pushed my skirt up and pulled my thighs to get me closer to him. "Joshua, you've got to take your clothes off if you're going to continue to undress me." "Only fair." Josh agreed, pulling his shirt off. He glowed in the dusky spring sunlight from my window. His defined chest, still tanned from their Australian leg of the tour. I ran my hands across his chest, memorizing him. I felt like we hadn't appreciated each other fully until this moment. Josh lifted my dress completely off of me, leaving me only in my panties. I felt a little embarrassed thinking about jumping right back into sex, only a week after I put myself through hell, I felt really exposed and wrapped my arms around myself. "Sweet girl, we don't have to do this if you're not ready." "No, I'm ok, I just got lost in my thoughts for a second. I've never wanted anyone so badly." Josh pulled me to him again, kissing me, his hands roaming my body. I reached down to his white jeans and began unbuttoning them as he kissed my neck, whispering poetry in my ear. It was beautiful and so very Josh.
Josh removed his pants and kicked them to the side. I was still sitting on my desk and he hooked his fingers into the waistband of my black panties. He slid them down slowly, I lifted my hips to help ease them off. Josh kneeled and kissed my inner thigh. He kissed up until he reached my entrance. He looked up at me with needy eyes and slowly licked up me ending at my clit where he lingered for just a moment. I put my hand on the back of his head, pulling his curls as he pushed his tongue in and out of me. He took one finger and began to finger my wet cunt and added a second. I couldn't take much more as he hummed on the tight bundled of nerves as he moved his magic fingers, hitting my spot every couple of seconds. My grip tightened, Josh looking up at me as my walls contracted on his fingers, a wave of pleasure hitting me. I moaned his name and begged him to not stop as I came second time, becoming too sensitive to the touch. I sat spasming on my desk, Josh wiped his mouth with the back of his arm and met me face to face, placing his fingers in my mouth to clean myself off of him.
Josh proceeded to kiss me and I threw my arms around his neck. His fingers wrapped around my tan thighs, digging in, making me moan. I took one hand and stroked his hard cock and he dug his fingers into my thighs even deeper. I teased the tip of his cock, using pre-cum to lubricate my movements. I spit down to help even more which made Josh bite his lip. He put his thumb in my mouth and I sucked it as I continued to stroke his length. "Sunshine, I've got to have you." Josh said in a shaky breath. He pulled me to the edge of the table, his left hand on my lower back and replaced my hand on his own cock. He ran it up my slit, collecting my wetness and slowly pushed into me. I let out a gasp and bit down onto his shoulder, Josh winced at this but smirked, sexy bastard. He was so close to me in these moments, he was holding me close as he pumped his length into me.
Josh picked me up, still inside of me and moved me onto my bed pulling out of me only to look into my eyes and push my hair out of my face. "I know I say this all the time but you're so beautiful it hurts and I love you so much." "I love you too, I'm sorry we had to go through everything to get to this point." I felt my emotions boiling up and I had to fight back my tears, I didn't want to ruin this moment. "You can have the fringe vest for the tour if you want." Josh laughed and snuggled into my neck. I pulled his hips into me to feel him deep inside. He let out a moan throwing his curly hair back. He sped up his pace and I felt myself coming again. I placed my hands on his chest, digging my nails in as he fucked me hard. The wave crashed and I let out a series of screams and "fucking shits" until he pulled out and came all over my chest and stomach. He looked down at the torn skin on his chest. "I guess Europe gets me with a top on this tour." We cleaned up and proceeded to smoke a joint together on my bed until we knew we had to head to dinner.