Best Coast

The plane landed and I felt my stomach clench. I felt nervous but excited to finally see Josh again. It had been a couple of weeks since Greece and we weren't able to talk too much. Things seemed alright but I couldn't tell if we were really on the same page. I barely spoke to Sam, he would send a photo or just say hey and I would be completely pleasant back but it felt like the tides were changing between us. I wanted it to feel like it did before but I was having a hard time getting over what he said. I sent a group text to the boys to let them know I landed.

Kaz ✌🏻🌻
Landed at LAX, excited to see my guys!

Jakey🎸
Did you bring me fudge??? Excited to see you too... but also fudge.

Wags ☮️
Glad you're on the ground! Can't wait to all be together again!

Clav King 🎹
We're stuck in traffic but we'll see you soon!

     I stepped outside with my bags and put my sunglasses on. It was a hot and Sunny July day, it couldn't have felt more Southern California. A car pulled up and Josh barely let it stop before bounding out of the backseat. He picked me up and kissed me while lifting me off the ground. He placed me back on my feet and took my by my shoulders to get a good look at me "Good day, Sunshine, it's so good to see you." Josh kissed me again. It felt good that he actually missed me. "Hurry up, losers!" Jake yelled from the back window. I flipped him off and Josh picked up my suitcase and carried it to the trunk. I sat between Josh and Jake and Sammy was in the passenger seat. Danny was back at Kenzi's waiting for our arrival. I handed Jake the small package that was in my carryon "Yes! Thanks, hot mama!" Jake kissed me on the cheek and Josh smacked his twin on the back of the head. Sammy turned and gave me a weak smile "Hey, little one, we've missed you." "I've missed you guys too, glad to be here." I responded.
We got to the apartment and we were greeted by Danny and Kenz who both hugged me tight before I stepped inside. Danny whispered "Be cool." With a smile on his face. I looked up and Brooklyn was sitting at the kitchen island on a stool. I had only seen her in photos but she was even prettier in real life. Sammy pulled me by my hand and introduced me, I felt really self conscious all of a sudden. "Kaz, this is Brooklyn, Brooklyn this is Kaz, or Leah." Brooklyn stood up and gave me a big hug. "Leah! It's so good to finally meet you! I've heard so much about you! You're so tiny!" She said to me. Brooklyn towered over me, she was about Sammy's height. She had long dark wavy hair that framed her perfectly symmetrical face. "You're so pretty! It's good to finally put a name to the face or... uh I mean, a face to a name!" I pretended like I hadn't stalked her already, sounding more and more awkward.
Josh grabbed me by my waist and kissed my cheek. "This is my boyfriend, Joshua." I blurted out, it was very stupid and I felt very hot all of a sudden. Josh laughed at me "We've already met, several times, Sunshine." Brooklyn laughed "Yeah, you were covered in dust and I think you were looking for your headband?" Sammy interjected "No, no, it was his necklace." They laughed at the memory I wasn't apart of and I felt really protective over my friends all of a sudden. "Yeah I missed Coachella last year, I was doing a photo journal project for the New York Times on climate change. I believe I was in Greenland at the time." Josh looked at me "Yes! It was amazing, Karen shows everyone, we're all very proud of you." I blushed and took a seat on the couch, removing myself from saying anything else I would regret. Kenz poured me a glass of wine and gave me a "you're gonna need this" look.
     As the night went on and as we all drank more, I felt more at ease. Brooklyn seemed really lovely and I could see why Sammy was into her. We had a lot in common and she laughed at my jokes, which is usually all I need to like someone, I was still feeling apprehensive though. Joshua and Jake came in from the patio after smoking and Josh came to sit next to me. I was feeling very drunk from the wine and it was clear he was too. Josh whispered in my ear "I miss the feeling of being inside of you. I want to taste you." I felt the blood rush down and I crossed my legs in reaction to his words. He leaned in again "I've thought about nothing other than your body, the feeling of you my fingers." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "You ok there, Kazmierski?" Jake said with his eyes on me. "Oh yup, just feeling a little tired." The attention faded from me as Sammy told a story about a bar fight that happened in Scotland. Josh played with the hem of my shorts and traced the patterns of my thigh. His fingers moved closer to my inner thigh which made me shutter a little. "Um, I think I should head to the hotel, guys, it's getting late. I'm tired." I said after Sammy finished his story. "I'll get us an Uber." Josh responded a little too quickly.
I pulled Josh to the car that was waiting for us outside. The hotel was across town which in LA took way longer than it should. I slid in and Josh followed quickly behind. Josh kissed me deeply as soon as he got in, pushing me against the door. I looked at the driver and he was trying not to look at us in the rear view. "Joshua, just hold on!" I said, laughing. "No way, I've waited too long to touch you. God I've missed you. You look so beautiful, so tan, I've missed your hair, your eyes, your fingers, your taste, your neck, the way you lick your lips, the way I lick your lips." Josh growled and kissed me again, this time running his finger over the seam of my shorts. "Josh-u-a!" The driver cleared his throat and I sat up. "I've missed you too but you're going to get me a one star review." I laughed at him and his hungry touches. "I got this Uber." Josh said and pushed me back again, slipping his tongue into my mouth, unbuttoning my shorts.
I barely had time to protest when he moved his hand down, his fingers finding my clit instantly. I gasped and saw the driver glance in the mirror again as Josh concentrated on making quick small circles. "When was the last time you came, gorgeous?" He whispered into my ear "When was the last time we were together?" I said, trying to catch my breath. It was true, I didn't feel the urge at all while I was away from him. "This should be easy then." Josh moved his fingers quickly, dipping in and out of me every couple of strokes. I felt myself coming fast, I put my hand over my mouth as Josh rubbed hard on my clit, ignoring the driver, completely. I let out a squeaking sound as my hips jerked up. Josh removed his hand and wiped it on his pants, ending it just as smoothly as it began. "What was that?!" I said as I avoided eye contact with the driver, my face feeling very hot. "That was just the beginning for you, Sunshine, you should be glad I didn't undress you right here, you're so beautiful." Josh placed a delicate kiss on my lips as we pulled in front of the hotel. Josh handed the driver a $20 as we left.