Birthday Sex

I avoided seeing Sam for a couple of days, we didn't want his older brother to catch on. Josh still hadn't called me back but Sammy told me things seemed fine and that he was just kinda over it. I would never tell Sam, but that was painful to hear. I didn't like the idea that he could get over me so quickly and he was only mad that I had slept with his brother. Jake even texted me to apologize and to explain that he was just hurting for his twin when he sent me those texts. It was the day before my birthday when I finally saw Sam again. We had plans to throw a big party on my actual birthday, Ronnie was even coming home for the celebration. Sammy wanted to give me my presents separately from the rest of the group, which I understood.
Sammy and I drove the hour fifteen down to Ann Arbor to get dinner and stay at The Graduate for the night. Our drive was relaxed but filled with conversation, we listened to Crosby, Stills and Nash, the couch album, which was our all time favorite. We had a lot to catch up on that wasn't said in our texts the last couple of days. I put my hand on his thigh as we drove and I could feel the sexual tension on in the air. The few times we had sex it was loving and gentle but I was craving something a little rougher, it was my birthday, after all. I took his right hand into mine and kissed the back of it and took his long middle finger into my mouth. I sucked the tip and finished by licking up the length of his finger. Sammy pulled up to a red light and looked me square in the eyes "You're gonna pay for that." Sammy growled. "Prove it." I said lustfully. He kissed me hard and I slipped my hand over his jeans, feeling his growing erection. There was a loud honk behind us that stopped us quickly in the heat of the moment. I threw my head back laughing and I kept my hands to myself for the last 5 minutes of the drive.
We had several drinks at dinner and we both had red cheeks, both feeling hot and bothered. Sammy winked at me while running his hand through his hair which made my heart flutter, god that was sexy. I was feeling really drunk all of a sudden and it was clear he was as well. Sammy leaned over the table and motioned me to join him halfway, like he was going to tell me a secret. He gave me a kiss and bit my bottom lip, as if to send a message. "I'm going to fuck you so hard and make you scream so loud, we'll get kicked out of that fancy ass hotel." Sam said in a loud whisper. The couple at the table next to us clearly heard and gave us a look of disgust, I think the man smiled while his wife was looking away, though. My cheeks felt hot and I could feel myself getting wet. I was feeling sexy so I wore a white body con tee shirt dress with nothing under, maybe that's why the man smiled, I was an overly confident girl and I never minded showing off. "Sammy come sit on this side for our last drink of the night, I miss you." I said pouting. Sammy scooted his chair over and we cheers'd to me and to us. I took Sammy's hand into mine and placed it on my upper thigh. He moved his hand under the hem of my dress and slid his finger though my wetness. I coughed into my drink and gasped a little. The couple was staring again. We straightened up and I elbowed Sam. "I think it's time we head out, don't you, little one?" Sammy said with a slur.
We left our car in the parking garage and walked our way to the hotel. I jumped on Sammy's back and he yelled "Ew no, not on my favorite jacket!" Drunk college kids looking at us like we were aliens. A couple of girls stopped him to ask for a selfie and I stayed on his back, flipping off the camera, not unlike a child. Not sure what the fans will think of that one. Sammy has his hands on my thighs as his hitched me higher. I was so horny, that even felt good. He set me down at the entrance of the hotel and guided me to the elevator by my hand. As soon as the elevator doors closed I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around him and started making out with him roughly, my dress sliding up, his hands on my bare ass. The elevator stopped and a business man stood at the entrance, backing away quickly saying something about taking the next one. He definitely saw everything. Sammy adjusted my dress, sweetly and kissed me on the nose. He set me down, only to pick me up again, bridal style, into his strong arms.
We got inside of the room and Sam tossed me down on the bed. I kicked off my sandals and hit the ceiling with it, sending me into a fit of laughter. Sam hovered over me watching me laugh and started tickling me. "I want... it... rough.... not... like this... though!" I shouted through my laughs. Sammy threw off his jacket and denim shirt, which was barely buttoned to begin with and I slid off the stretchy cotton dress, laying back down on the bed. Sammy gazed down at me "You're so fucking sexy, what the fuck?!" He flipped me around and grabbed me by my hips, pulling me up on all fours. He kissed my wet core and filled me with his tongue I squealed at the feeling and wiggled my hips. Sam moved his mouth to my clit and hummed on the sensitive nub. I couldn't control my moans, it was the first time, in a long time, I felt like I could be as loud as I wanted, only strangers in the rooms nearby. Sam removed his mouth and slapped my ass hard which made me scream. This was a side that I had not experienced before, a dominant side of Sammy. I laid my head flat on the bed, my hands grasping at the bed spread as he put his middle and ring finger deep inside of me. "You're so tight." "Fucking shit, Sammy! Have I been a bad girl?" I moaned into the mattress. Sammy slapped my ass again with his other hand, making me buck up onto his hand as he curved his fingers inside of me. I felt very close and he wasn't stopping. "Sammy, I'm... I'm gonna... I'm c-cuming!" My body relaxed down on the bed and I looked back at him, he was smiling, his erection fighting against his jeans. "Well are you going to take those off?" I motioned to his pants.
I sat up as Sammy undid his tight pants, his hard cock popping out. I took his member into my hand and slapped it back onto his toned stomach which made me roll back with laughter. "You're such an asshole," Sammy said through a laugh "you're just begging to be punished." Sounding a little more serious. I got on my knees on the hotel carpet and took him into both of my hands, spitting down on the tip of his dick. I looked up at him and stroked him slowly at first. He looked down at me, his mouth open, looking frustrated. He grabbed my hair and I pushed my lips onto him, one hand still at the base. Even with my hand doing half the work, I gagged on him, my mascara starting to run. Sam pushed my head as far as it would go, my throat flexing on his huge member. I pulled back to take a breath and moved my head right back, his grip tightening on my hair. Sammy was young and could cum multiple times in a night after decent recuperating but he liked to edge. I mostly knew this because of a joke or two I heard him or Danny tell, making me roll my eyes at the time. He pulled out of my mouth and looked down at me, tears streaming down my face.
"Stand." I did as I was told and he picked me up, making me wrap my arms around his neck, legs wrapped around his torso. I knew this move well, his brother liked to do it like this. Sammy kissed me hard, spreading me with his hands under me. He pressed me against the wall and pushed himself into me, I made ungodly sounds and Sammy put a hand on the wall next to me. He rammed me hard into the wall, that's going to bruise. After several minutes of pounding me against the wall I started to feel the heat rise in my stomach again. "Are you going to cum again, beautiful?" I nodded my head and bit my lip as he continued to pump into me, deeper than anyone's been before. I dug my nails into his back and rode out my orgasm all over him. My face was hot and I was feeling the exhaustion from coming twice already.
Sammy brought me back to the bed and laid me down gently My eyes hooded from exhaustion. He stepped back and took another look at me, fully exposed on the bed. "I'm so fucking lucky." He said before jumping onto the bed on top of me, making me laugh. I loved that we could still be silly and be ourselves even in the heat of the moment. Sammy pulled my hips towards him and threw my legs over his shoulders. He entered me again, moving slowly at first, picking up speed as his hips pushed into me. I was letting profanities slip from my lips as I begged for him. I came for a third time moments before he released into me, filling me completely. He sat there again, breathlessly, sweat on his tanned chest, slipping out of me and grabbing me a towel to clean me up. "Did you... for a 3rd time...??" Sammy asked in a bewildered tone, still out of breath. "Ummm, yeah, yeah I did..."