Seeing Stars

Josh and I wandered back to the hotel in a drunk stupor. Our skin was tanned and freckled from the day in the sun and I could feel the exhaustion setting in. "Where's Samuel when you need him for a piggy back ride?!" I shouted into the night, I was definitely drunk. "I'll give you a piggy back ride, Sunshine." Josh said with a side smirk. "Joshy boy, you're too drunk and TOO LIL! I like to see the world from his PERSPECTIVE, YA KNOW?!" I laughed and poked him in the ribs. "Let's get you back to the room, you're SO DRUNK." "That's your fault, I didn't ask for all those drinkys, you just provided." I responded sassily. We passed the pool deck, the lights from inside the pool made the whole place glow. I saw Sam and Brooklyn kissing, there was a pang in my chest. I must have been staring too long because Josh turned around and noticed. He pulled me by my arm and snapped me out of my trance. "Do you still love him?" Josh said finally breaking the silence once we got into the elevator. "No, Joshua, I love you. Look at you, you're perfect. I tugged one of his little curls that had fallen in his face. "He's my best friend, I want what's best for him and it feels like no girl could ever be good enough..." I trailed off, there was a small voice in my head that finished that sentence with "except me." But I, of course, did not say it out loud. "You're probably right," Josh said, interrupting my thoughts "especially because I have the best girl in the world, no one could ever compare." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me deeply until we reached our floor.
We walked quietly back to the room and I stood behind Josh while he fumbled to get the door open. I was feeling so tired and I wanted to wash the sand out of my hair. Josh dropped onto his back on the perfectly neat bed and kicked off his shorts. "I'm going to have a bath and rinse off, I feel very gross." I stripped down and ran the hot water. I poured some bubble bath and dimmed the lights in the hotel bathroom. I slipped into the water once it was as full as it could possibly get without pouring over with me in it. I hated wasting water but I needed a bath every once and a while, it was a luxury that I couldn't completely cut out of my life. I dunked my head under and when I came back up I heard a little rap on the bathroom door. "Come in!" I said softly but cheerily, still feeling my buzz. Josh poked his head around the door "Can I join you?" I laughed "Of course, let me drain it a little so it doesn't overflow." The bathtub was fairly large and it seemed like a waste to not have two people use it.
I lowered the water and then added a little bit more hot water and bubble bath. Josh slid in on the opposite side of me. He also dunked his head into the hot water and came up with a goofy soapy face. I laughed and pushed his chest with my foot. He wiped the suds off and I moved towards him. I turned around and leaned on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, softly grazing my breasts. I turned my head and gave him a kiss. "This is nice." I said, closing my eyes. "I agree, I could really do this for eternity, ya know? Days like today... we'll have to start traveling again soon but at least we'll have our busses this time, hopefully it goes well." Josh rarely shared insecurities and I wasn't sure if he meant the shows or me being with them. I let the silence sit for a bit, pondering how to respond. "I've been thinking a lot, would it be beneficial for you... for Greta and for our relationship if I found work here, in LA and let you guys find someone else to fill my position ... someone who's not as pretty as me, of course." Josh didn't say anything for while. We were both sober at this point and the reality of life was rushing back to us. "Leah, I want you to do whatever you want to do. If that means staying here, that's fine, I will do everything to come back to you. I would really like to end up here as well." I could tell he was choosing his words carefully. "We've only been together for a couple of months but despite everything that we've already been through, you're the person I want to see when I wake up. It would be hard to be away from you again... can you try to make it work with us for a little on the road and then we'll see what happens?" I closed my eyes, I still hadn't come to terms with the fact that he really loved me, I didn't have to feel like I was fighting for him to stay with me, I was what he truly wanted. "If that's what you want, then I will do that. I think Sammy and I need to have a long talk though, just to ensure we don't get into any huge fights again." Josh nodded in agreement.
I placed Josh's hand on my breast and leaned my head back to kiss him again. The water was starting to get cold. I lifted myself up, letting the soapy water run off my body. Josh remained seated in the tub, looking up at me. He ran his hand back through his hair, he looked so sexy when his hair was pushed back. Josh flipped the plug to the let the water drain and put his hands on my hips and kissed the spot right next to his thumb where my pelvis bone stuck out a little. I looked down and pushed his head back so I could look at him. He kissed a little lower and a little more central, he dragged his lips and gave me another little kiss, moving towards my mound. I let me head fall back as his lips found my core. I had goosebumps forming all over my body from excitement and from standing in the cold bathroom. Josh moved his lips to my clit and began sucking, making me grab his hair and moan his name. I threw my head back and pulled his head closer to me. Josh pulled away "Are you cold, beautiful?" I bit my lip and nodded. He stood up and turned on the shower.
I let the water run down me as Josh hungrily kissed my neck. My hands were placed on his waist and I could feel myself starting to get desperate. I kneeled down quickly and took his length into my hands. The muscles in his stomach contracted and he forcefully put one hand on the tiled wall. The water was running down my face as I licked the tip of his cock, pumping him up and down, teasing him, like I do. Josh put his other hand on the back of my head and pushed my head, putting himself in the back of my throat. I gagged from the quick motion but I pushed through it and kept him deep in my throat. I looked up at him, his head was back and eyes were closed. It had been several days since the last time we had sex, we had been so tired and so busy. He needed this. I could taste the pre-cum as I moved my mouth on his shaft. "If you don't stop I'm going to cum." Josh said breathlessly. "Maybe I want you to." I said before going back to his hard cock. I moved my head quickly, contracting my throat muscles on the tip of him. The grip on my hair tightened, he was close. I pushed him as deep as he could go and he unloaded into the back of my throat. I couldn't help but smile as he leaned back, the water hitting him as I wiped my mouth. "Give me a second beautiful, I'm seeing stars."
I stood up while Josh caught his breath. He was still rock hard. "You're truly an otherworldly creature, a celestial being." I felt the color in my cheeks deepen. Josh pulled me in close and kissed me, the water hitting both of us. "Baby, were being so wasteful. Let's take this into the bedroom." I whined. "Conservationist, goddess and smart as a whip, how did I get so lucky?" Josh kept one arm around me as he turned the shower off. I grabbed a towel and dried myself off. I did the same for him and he picked me up, his hands on my butt to support me. He walked us out into the hotel bedroom, kissing me, we ended up at the window. The blinds were open but we were so high up that I didn't think it mattered. Josh inched one of his fingers into me and I gasped "Still so wet." Josh growled. He moved my hips down onto him, filling me. I moaned loudly as he pushed me against the cold window. He fucked me hard and fast, I couldn't control the screams coming from me. I screamed for him to fuck my harder, I felt myself losing control. There was a mixture of curses and his name coming from my lips as the heat rose in my stomach. I gripped his shoulders with my nails and I released onto his beautiful cock. My face burning as he kept pumping into me, finally coming a second time. My body slumped into his arms, my legs still wrapped around his waist. "Let's get you into bed, Sunshine." Josh set me into the bed and covered me with the blanket. He laid down next to me and like a magnetic I cuddled into him. I closed my eyes and drifted into a deep sleep.