- smiles, starts, and stars -

Start from the beginning

Steve, however, was unaware. He gave Connor a pleasant smile, "That's right," he said. "That was his name." 

"Will Cooper be at your wedding?" Bridgit asked as politely as she could manage - her sickeningly sweet voice made Connor sneak her a very mean glare. 

Again unaware, Steve smiled and nodded.  At this point, Elenora was practically drooling on the table. 

In a voice louder than his regular, Bucky said, "You know, I think I like you too much more than I like Elenora." 

Agrin swept on Bridgit's face the second she realized what was going on; despite Steve's unimpressed look he was giving Bucky, Bridgit joined in, "Oh yeah, I like Connor so much more than her." 

"Who's Elenora?" Connor played. "I only know the most annoying girl in the whole-" 

A piece of bread was tossed at Connor as Elenora slowly - but surely - rose to awareness of her surroundings. "You are terrible," she mumbled, letting her eyes adjust to the sun and the people around her. 

"Morning, Sleepyhead," Bridgit said, earning a jab to her arm from Elenora. 

"We've got a big day today," Steve mentioned, motioning for Bucky to give her some breakfast. "It's the rehearsal dinner tonight, we gotta get going in about twenty minutes." 

"Right," Elenora said, straightening up her seat, rubbing her eyes, and thanking Bucky for the scrambled eggs. Knowing she didn't have much time, Elenora began eating quickly, trying to match paces with Bridgit and Connor.

"So what's the game plan?" 

"Bridgit and El are going with Natasha," Steve explained. "She said she wanted to get you girls ready for tonight by her self." 

"Won't argue with that," Bucky mumbled into his glass of OJ. 

"Connor, you're coming with us," Steve told him, and the boy nodded. "We have to set up some stuff before tonight, and then you'll get ready with us." 

"Why doesn't he come with us?" El asked. "Aunt Natasha knows how to tie a tie." 

"Do you know how she learned that?" Bucky questioned while spreading jam on his toast. "Because if you knew how she learned that, I can guarantee-" 

"We have to get him fitted," Steve interrupted, sending Bucky yet another look of disapproval. "For a suit. And then we were hoping he'd help us set everything up?" 

"Of course," Connor agreed, taking another sip of OJ before his eyes wandered off, probably so he could daydream about Cooper. 

Despite her just waking up, Elenora was eating a considerable amount to prepare her for the day - both her and Bridgit got seconds for blueberry waffles. 

"When is Aunt Natasha gonna be here?" Elenora asked. 

"In about a half an hour," Bucky responded, placing his fork on the table. "So you two should start getting ready pretty soon." 

Nodding, Elenora stood up from the table with her plate, prompting Bridgit to do the same. 

"We'll go, then," Elenora excused, putting the two of their plates in the sink before heading to Elenora's bedroom. 

Since she had arrived a day earlier, Bridgit had been rooming with Elenora all over again - but unlike last time, Bridgit and Elenora didn't have two separate twin beds; now, Elenora was sleeping on her bed and Bridgit had an air mattress.  With two teenage girls in the bedroom, clothes were strewed about along with poorly hidden packages of candy (thank you, Bucky). In totality, the room was a mess.