Chapter 30

Hi beautiful people.

____________________________________

"Please fuck off," the gasps filled the white practice room. "Hyung!" Jimin snapped, jungkook sat at the back giggling, hoseok, Jimin and yoongi were currently fighting over who's cum stained the couch last night.

"What! I said it, what are you going to do about it," Yoongi snapped back. "Fuck you, it's probably yours, wasn't healthy, I'm healthy!" Jimin snipped.

"Where the fuck did health come from," Yoongi shouted back himself, jungkook giggled more seeing hoseok walk towards him, sitting beside him now. "For all we know it's jungkook's!" Hoseok shouted, jungkook chocked on his spit, Jimin and yoongi turning around, towards them.

"Jungkook did you masturbate on the couch?" Yoongi asked eyes wide, jungkook tried to object but chocked some more wheezing for air, "N-no!" He finally shouted.

"Hyung! No!" He slapped hoseok's forearm, Yoongi still looked suspicious, he tapped his foot shaking his head, Jimin sneakingly walked away from Yoongi sitting beside hoseok, winking at his mate.

Jungkook shook his head crazily, "No, n-no Hyung I promise! It was Jimin and hoseok hyung!" Jungkook closed his eyes sighing when he saw Yoongi averting his eyes next to him, he smiled cheekily waiting for the screams.

"You both are fucking cleaning the whole house this week!" Jimin and hoseok whined, jungkook felt himself being tackled. His sides being tickled, he started giggling loudly, tears threatening to fall.

"You traitor!" Hoseok shouted, tickling him some more. Jungkook's senses went drunk, he couldn't stop laughing, Jimin stuck him fingers up his nose for him to open his mouth and laugh louder.

Jungkook opened his mouth laughing really loud, "I-I'm s-Sorry!" He squeaked through breathes, hands retracted from his body, he laid still on the ground, still giggling catching his breath.

"On your feet!" Jungkook heard many foots stepping in, his nose catching scents, new and familiar. He still laid, didn't bother getting up. He knew his hyungs were already on their feet, making faces at him to get him up.

"Jeon jungkook!" He heard the couch snapping, he sighed, "Up!" Jungkook groaned spewing curses, he stood at the back not wanting to stand beside the coach, "in front, Now."

Jungkook groaned and walked forward with a hunched posture, clearly annoyed. "Straight boy" jungkook huffed straightening his posture standing by his Hyungs.

He scanned the new faces standing in front of him, "Meet our stars, they will teach you how to dance, support you. Lead you through this journey-"

The door opened fast, making the poor kids standing jump from the door hitting the wall.

Jungkook tried to keep his laugh in when the coach himself jumped, but his laugh didn't last long when he realised who was standing by the door.

"Sorry sir I'm late."

Jungkook slowly stepped back, trying to hide behind hoseok.

"In the line." The coach breathed, massaging his temples. "As I was saying, these three-" the coach started again but paused when all of the trainees were very immersed on looking at their new teachers.