Chapter 13

Why do I always decide to write at like 6am

________________________

'Mother fucker, shit. Fuck, kill me. Take my soul.'

That's just what was on repeat inside of jungkook's Head. Yes he was still on the dirty cold floor of his gym locker, yes his mate was still staring at him- with disgusted beautiful brown eyes. Yes his heart was breaking due to his mate and embarrassment.

"Move"

'oh mother of fucking pineapple', Jungkook almost moaned at the deep velvety voice, his mate was unbelievable handsome, but now when jungkook is observing his eyes precisely, it looked like he saw them before.

The intensity, this man's eyes were pretty as shit. His left eye was monolid and his right was double eye lidded, he definitely saw those eyes, but where?

"Move!" He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a growl, from the same voice that made his heart flutter and hurt tremendously at the same time.

He was rejected for sure, he could just see it in those eyes, the look that he clearly irked his mate.

Jungkook quickly obligated and went to stand up but a loud screech left his mouth when he realized he was still fucking naked, well half naked- but still. He fell on his ass again and started to squirm like a fish that was took out of water.

He basically was laying on his back now and shaking like a crazy person, trying to get his sweatpants on. He finally did after fighting it for 5 minutes straight.

When he got to his feet he was half panting, half gasping. And was sweating buckets.

"MOVE!" He heard his mate growl again, jungkook jumped at the sudden outburst.

But anger took over his fear. His wolf was already furious because of rejection and disrespect they got. The both for once were on the same page.

"Fucking walk around me or some shit, are you dumb- don't you see there's a lot of way" jungkook screamed finally losing it. He was on the verge of breaking down but he'll never cry over some pitiful reason.

He now knew this was his wolf thinking and giving him confidence today, now he knew why he felt fearless, he was sure his wolf knew what was coming, that's why jungkook couldn't sense his mate or even sniff him when they were in the same building.

A loud scream echoed through the gym locker, followed by utter silence, just some hard panting, Like a animal panting vigorously.

The panting was followed by a weak whimper, like someone was pained, like the whimper was of begging, weakness, fear.

"L-Leave. Leave m-me p-p-please." A very squeaky yet little voice was heard and soon the panting stopped. "You don't have respect omega, learn how to respect your superiors" jungkook was pinned again the wall, two hands grabbing his upper arms- painfully hard.

His head was bowed down, tears threatening to fall out, his mate who was pinning him had a scowl on his face, with still- yeah still, disgust on his gorgeous face.

Jungkook squeaked in shock when a cold hand grabbed his jaw harshly, making him look up. But he didn't his eyes kept low, the touch that should have and sent a shiver of love and care, just sent a shiver of fear and coldness.