Chapter 10

Ignorance kills.

¥_...¥_...¥_...¥_...¥_...¥_...¥_...¥_...

Jungkook just realized he was shifting on the 23rd floor of- A block. So it was basically a suite, for like rich peoples, because just one floor above the alpha and his family lives. The most powerful alpha of the most powerful pack in the town.

He never would have thought that he was shifting, away from his Noona. Staying with some guys he recently met. He couldn't believe he was shifting with his idols, everything seemed like a fantasy or a dream. He was kinda convinced on some point of this week, that he was still in that forest and unconscious, and this all was just a dream.

But all his doubts would get cleared when jimin and hoseok would surprise him with sudden visits, or helping him shift, talking with him, laughing, teasing, and what not. All that would tell jungkook that he could also be Happy after whatever happened.

He went back home on that day when Jennie came to take him, he's been packing slowly- slowly transferring stuff, of course he was injured he has limits, he couldn't carry heavy boxes, neither he was allowed to stress, or move much.

So you could say half of his packing was done by his noona. They also went shopping, jimin, hoseok and even yoongi, and jungkook didn't felt even a spark of anxiousness or fear, he was always in between them, feeling protected, and always getting distracted from his dark thoughts.

Sunday, today was Sunday his final moving day. He only had some clothes with him, he bought all new furniture, jimin said it was a surprise for him, even when they went shopping together. But he hid somethings obviously.

Yoongi bought him a new phone, and the same EarPods he had lost. To which jungkook didn't even said no to once, he shamefully snatched them from his hands and squealed. But after that he made his hyung the most tasty- mouth watering ramen and He for the first time went to a lamb skewers restaurant and paid for everything.

He definitely didn't know where all this confidence and bravery came from, but he was sure it was temporary.

He was settled on his room's ground packing his last box, all his baby photos, albums, some papers and some small stuff. He had school tomorrow, first day of hell, well worse then hell. He was not ready definitely not ready, but he promised his noona he will try to be strong, and he will become his best self, in study in everything, he will improve himself, he will do what he wants, he will not fear anymore, he can't fear- he can't hide no more. All that is done.

The day he decided he will move out, he decided he will become his best self. Everyone who neglected him, made him hate himself more then he already did, he will prove it to them he was not a disappointment.

Ok he will definitely do that, but school agh, he actually hated it, like even if he was a model or some shit he would still hate school with all his being.

Jungkook looked around his room for one last time he didn't felt anything, he was vulnerable here lonely, terrible, his worst self. He wants and he will become his best self.

He exited his house, his Noona was at work, she definitely could come to him whenever she wants he's like one block away, so that didn't concern him to the extent and Miri, she was with yoongi at the moment because of his injuries and shifting.