Lauren pov

"Stop" I cried, unable to breathe and he did.

" Now, my job is done". He smirks with his hands still resting on my sides. It's been a long time since I've been this happy and it's been particularly longer since I've made love to anyone. I know I shouldn't even think about that, but I can't help it.

" You wanna watch a movie with me?" he asks and I nod my head.

He goes and makes popcorn while I decide on which movie to watch. By the time I settled on one, Chris was coming back and he dimmed the lights before sitting besides me with the popcorn on his laps.

He doesn't put it in the middle so I know he deliberately wants me to scoot closer to him, which I do and let the movie play.

Half way through the movie, I rest my legs over his when I got tired and he secured them with his hands. But when he started making small patterns and rubbing his hands against my thigh, I lost all concentration in the movie. 

I haven't been touched in so long, so this little movement makes me feel like am in paradise. If only he would go higher, I found myself thinking. And he did, I wanted him. I really did.

Then out of nowhere. He just stops. My eyes shoot wide open but his full attention is on the movie which is at its climax.

"Chris" I faintly call out. He looks at me and I don't say a word yet he climbs on top of me, completely disregarding the movie.

"Yes" he smirks, only inches from me. I smile before holding his cheek.

"Kiss me"

And he doesn't think twice before  connecting our lips together. This time, longer. Deeper. I manage to smile within the kiss when I remembered his familiar taste. His familiar kissing techniques. I finally have have him, my husband, Chris. And his all mine.

"Hey" he stops kissing me to wipe the tears which fell from my eyes.

"What's wrong?" he asks concerned.

"No, I just missed this" I laugh and wipe my own teary eyes.

"I know" he smirks.

"You know?" I roll my eyes.

"Yeah" he laughs. " You think I have spiderwebs like you?"

I lightly punch his shoulder and he winces in pain.

" What's wrong with me having a few conjugal visits in prison?"

"From who?" I ask pushing him away to create some distance between us.

"Some girl" he smiles and I get up to leave. No longer in the mood to get involved with him.

"Am joking Lauren" he laughs following me upstairs.

"I don't know" I say before twisting to my bedroom door.

"Am serious Lauren, I was kidding" he says blocking my door which I intended to slam.

"Just get out Chris, I need to rest" I say trying to push him out but he overpowers me and sneaks his way in.

"Chris, if you don't f**ing leave this room in 2 seconds" I warm starting to get pissed off with him.

" I'll leave soon enough" he says while lifting his shirt to reveal his bare toned chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying to not stare at it. He then strips from his jeans until his left in his tight men's underwear. I try to fight it, but I can't help notice the mould in the middle of his legs.

Everything in me wants to touch him. To run my fingers along that chest of his, and not to mention feel the unmentionable.

"Do you still want me to leave?" he mumbles, coming closer. I don't answer but swallow hard. I take a few steps back only to crash against the wall. He smirks and aligns himself close enough for me to feel his member against mine. He moves his head to my neck, making me wait for his lips to touch my skin, but does nothing. I can only feel his breath against me, and it drenched me badly. He slowly moves his head further down until he was face to face with my front. I watch as he stares at it, but yet again, he does nothing. Frustrated, I try and push his head in, but he was a solid rock. He then stands up and throws on his jeans before heading for the door.

"Where are you going?!" I shouted.

"Keep your voice down Lauren, you'll wake the kids up" he says while closing the door behind him as be left.

So he thinks he can just arouse me, only to leave me wanting?...Noo.

I strip from my pajamas and into a sexy white lingerie piece with a cardigan on top. I get out to the hallway and walk straight into Chris's room which was open.

"Look who wants me now, Miss spiderwebs" he laughs.

"Shut up" I smirk before locking his door.