Chapter-3 Decision made

Start from the beginning

"Go order pizza Damien 'm hungry," Leah whines childishly.

Damien nods and bites back a smile Turing around to order, "So I've heard a lot of things" She emphasizes the word 'Things'. "Oh yeah well. " I blush.

"I'm getting engaged to Adam."

I give out a cackle making her chuckle, "Yeah Damien told me, Hey! you could have at least called me." She mocks hurt.

"I'm sorry I didn't have the time you already know cheerleading, Studies, and now Adam." She nods her head in understatement. "It's fine babe."

"If you're engaged to adam that means you're leaving with him?" She asks curiosity flashing through her eyes before I could utter a word a very angry abd enters the room with a murderous look placed on his face.

"Cagna." He curses in Italian,
Making Damien cough he doesn't even realizes that me and Leah are sitting until his dark blazing gaze meets mine making me bite my lip, He looks at me for a second before his eyes move to Leah's.

"Why am I not surprised?" A cocky smirk takes place on his lips, his eyes glaring holes at her making her stiff.

Leah never really liked adam.

I never knew why.

"Adam." She tries to be polite but fails when I sense a sneer in her tone making a knot tighten in my stomach, Damien senses the thick tension In the air and stands next to her clamping an arm around her waist protectively, Adam clenches his jaw looking unimpressed.

Damien clears his throat making everyone's eyes land on him, "Lily why don't you take adam upstairs and spend some time alone?"

My eyes pop out like a saucer as red coats my cheeks Leah gives out a chuckle winking at me from the corner of her eye I find adam looking blankly at me at first I think he's gonna deject but, "Sure come on Lil."

He walks towards me slowly making me shiver my legs starts to shake and my heart starts to beat ten times faster in my chest his face stays calm with no void of emotion he grabs my waist a little too harshly making me gasp without sparing any glance towards Leah and Damien we move out of the room.

When we reach my room he doesn't leave my waist To my shock he still had his hands possessively wrapped around my waist but his grip tightens making me wince, He pushes me inside my room almost making me trip locking the door and stalks towards me making me tremble in fear.

His eyes are so cold and blank as his fist keeps on clenching and unclenching a vein popping in his neck, "Adam-"

"Not a single word!" He hisses coldly, he grabs my arm and pushes me on the bed. "First of all What the fùck are you wearing!?" He snaps harshly clenching my arms tightly in his rough holds.

"I-ouch- please stop." I manage to whisper out. "Rule number one lily you're not allowed to wear these clothes." He smirks gesturing towards my skirt making my mouth hang wide open, "What?" I hiss out.

He raises his eyebrows making me gulp, "You do as I say." He mutters darkly making me nod like a child.

His dark gaze meets mine before his lips came crashing down in a sinister smile, "Such a baby."

"Go change." He demands roughly grasping hold of my arm he pushes me towards my closet.

I gave out a huff quietly who does he think he is? My dad, I take out a pair of jeans and a simple black T-shirt and head towards the bathroom door.

I change quickly not wanting to make adam angry anymore I open the washroom door to see him sitting on one of the couches deep in thought his fist clenched like always his sharp jaw on display that can cut you like a knife.

"Are you done?" He points out irrationally with a slight smirk on his face, "Yeah." I smile to which he rolls his eyes.

"Let's go." He tried to get a hold of my arm but I move back, "I -please be gentle." I stutter out clearly scared he cocks a perfect brow, "Gentle me?-" He comes near my face his breath tickling me causing electricity to flow through my body.

"Amore I'll never be gentle especially with you? What makes you think I'll be anything but gentle? " He spats the word you with disgust visible in his voice.

"I like it rough." He winks making my breath hitch as red coats my cheeks.

He's bipolar.

I pass him an amused look. "What-" He grits his jaw looking away but mutters slightly. "So innocent. "

"Lily, can you bring these plates to the table?" Leah asks me "Of course." she gratefully smiles at me before settling down on the table beside Damien I bite my upper lip not knowing where to sit.

I snap out of my thoughts when a deep voice interrupts my thought."Lily why are you standing go sit beside your fiancé." Leah raises her eyebrows questioningly and gushes me to sit.

"Oh yeah, my bad." I tuck a lock of my brunette hair behind my ear.

I take my place sitting right Beside Adam, I gaze up at him but he ignores me cutting his steak a little too harshly.

Poor steak.

"So Adam when are you going back?" Damien finally says breaking the silence adam clears his throat.

"Very soon." He answers wiping the back of the mouth with the napkin.

"Very well, I intend to see an engagement ring on Lily's hand." I freeze oh my.

Adam stills too his gaze drops on mine our eyes connecting making my breath hitch, "I would love to." He says with a husky voice looking straight into my eyes I snuck in a breath I can't help but melt and feel more awestruck towards him.

He spoke those words as if he really wanted to.

Those are true! He will love you.

I gave out a huge grin as he looks away. "I was thinking would it be fine if Lily comes with me ?" Adam asks his tone clipped with boredom.

"Oh no, I wouldn't mind but is Lily okay with it?" I look at my cousin.

My brown orbs meet those dark blue ones, his eyes challenges me shouting remember what I said to you that day don't forget your promise.

"Yes, I'm okay with it." I speak calmly not looking at Leah or Damien. Her eyes gets wide at my sudden statement.

"Are you sure? I mean what about your school and cheerleading?" She asks.

"Leah you don't make decisions for her." Adam hisses coldly sounding really annoyed."Neither do you Adam." She snaps making me gulp.

"Babe calm down," Damien whispers something in her ear making her take a deep breath and nod but her eyes stay on me begging me to not give up on my future like that I look down showing I have nothing else to say while Adam sits there smirking proudly.

love means making sacrifices right?

I almost jump when a hand clamps on my thigh making me snap my gaze towards the man of my heart he doesn't look at me his head is busy glaring holes at Leah I tore my eyes away from him, his hand runs up and down my thigh making me shiver in delight. A satisfied smirk takes place on his face making me blush he removes his hand from my thigh and
I bite back a smile feeling my heart melting at the sudden gesture.

Damien turns towards Adam
"What about her school? And college" he questions.

"Damien you already know, leave it on me she's my priority now." My heart skips a beat at his words I've never felt this happier before but his eyes held a mischievous glint in them to which Damien understands by just a look from him.

He smiled softly looking at us, "It is settled then lily you're leaving with Adam but on one demand." He smirks,

"And that would be?" Adam raises his eyebrows his voice firm yet cold.

"I want you to bring her an engagement ring, everyone around you should know who she belongs to, I want her to lead beside you."

NOT EDITED