"I don't like fighting with you," I whispered , squeezing his arm. I could feel him tightening his grip on me, and I could feel his hot breath against my neck. "I hate fighting with you too...I swear, I didn't mean to hurt you by hiding that secret...I just wanted your dad to like me."

I looked up at him in his dark eyes and sighed. "At least you were hiding it for a good reason...still would've really liked it if you had just told me the truth."

"I know, and I swear, I won't hide anything from you again!" I smiled softly and wrapped my arms around his neck. I gently kissed the side of his neck and simply rested my chin on his shoulder. I could feel his hands go up to my hair, gently caressing it. I loved the way his hands felt. I loved everything about Gajeel.

I loved Gajeel.

I fell asleep once again, but when I woke up, I was no longer in Gajeel's embrace. I stretched my arms and squinted my eyes to see Gajeel looking at a bunch of papers. I yawned and rubbed my eyes with exhaustion. "What are you doing?" I yawned.

He looked up and smiled. "Glad you're up. We'll be in Aubos in about in an hour." I got up and walked over to his side, looking at all the stacks of paperwork. "Gajeel, what is all this. This looks like a-"

"Case file. My case file to be exact."

"Why do you have your own case file?"

"Because after our fight, I went to the police station to get my okay to leave the country, when I was confronted by this cop. He said there was a bunch of piling evidence that could possibly re-open my case." My eyes opened wide, and my jaw dropped. I squealed and practically pounced him, kissing him repeatedly while trying hard to keep down my joyful laugh. I felt a tear down my face watched it drop down his face. He wiped it away with his giant thumb and asked, "Why are you crying?"

"Why am I crying?" I gasped, not believing what he was asking me. "Gajeel, this is it! This is your moment! The other kids won't bully you at school anymore! People won't stare at you! Ugh, this is just so amazing!" I was actually surprised on how calm Gajeel was. All he did was continue to wipe away my tears and smile. I smiled back and let my fingers graze over his facial piercings. Things were finally turning out the way they were supposed to be.

When we arrived to Aubos, I was welcomed with the fresh scent of sea salt. Aubos was a small country right by the ocean, so it was always sunny and warm there. I felt almost completely refreshed as the sun light touche my skin. "Wow...We're actually here!" I exclaimed.

"Thank God. I didn't think we'd ever leave that fucking train," Gajeel growled. Now that we were finally at our destination, we had one mission and one mission: to find that bloody Dr. Thantos. "Let's go! We have to find that doctor!" I exclaimed urgently.  

"Hold your horses, missy," Gajeel said. "How about we check into our hotel first, and then we can go find this doctor."

"But we're wasting time then, and time isn't something that Lucy has!" I reminded him.

"I realize that, but do you really want to be searching for this dude while carrying our bags?" I realized what he was talking about. Our bags were massive and were supposed to contain a week's worth of clothes (which indeed can be heavy). I sighed and nodded. "You're right. Let's go check into our hotel."

The Marrine Hotel was a very huge and expensive looking hotel, so for a moment I had wondered how on earth did Gajeel afford this, and then I remembered him telling me about the life insurance his mother had left him, which was apparently massive enough to afford this hotel. When the bell boy showed us to our room, I was absolutely mesmerized. Everything just looked so glamorous. There was a wide window view of the beach where we had arrived from, along with some strip of the city. Our bathroom was bloody huge and had its own hot tub, and shower, and a fucking steam shower. I swear, the fucking Queen should've stayed in this suite instead of us. But what caught my attention was the bed.

Let the Rain Fall (Gale, Nalu, Jerza )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें