Cinderella Story

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey Readers!!!! So as you guys know, I just had my homecoming and it was very...magical <3. I met a guy there and well...we clicked. I feel like I just met my very own Jellal or something! We slow danced and everything!!!!! I feel so happy that i decided to write this chapter!!! Here's Chapter 16, ENJOOOOOY!

***************************************************************************************************************

Erza P.O.V

Ever since Mr. Fernandez introduced me to Mystogan-sensei, he's been my secret driver to and from. We had a little system: I'd wait outside of the academy until six, Mr. Fernandez would drop me off by 6:30, and then would pick me up at 9:30 and then drop me off three blocks from my house at ten. I stood out in the cold again, which I was getting used to, as the snow began to pile up. Mr. Fernandez came out and looked at me with shock. "You have to stop waiting here out in the snow! You'll get a cold!'

"It's nothing," I shivered. "As long as I can train, it'll be worth it.

"Yeah, about that," he sighed, "my brother had to go to a Kendo meeting in Kyota, so he's gonna be gone for a week."

"What!" I cried. "So I've been waiting here for hours just for nothing!"

Mr. Fernandez looked at me and sighed. "Get in my car. I'll get you something warm to eat." I wanted to resist, but I was loosing feeling all over my fingers. I followed him to his car, where he blasted the heat. I blew into my hands and asked, "Where are you taking me?"

"A café. I go here all the time when it's cold," he explained.

"Don't tell me it's a perverted maid cafe that involves girls with double Ds," I huffed. He looked at me, raising an eyebrow. "Do I look like that kind of person?"

I took a quick look at him, and then looked away. "No. You seem like the type of guy who'd go to those poetry slams with the rest of your smoking gang."

"Smoking gang?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, you and you're cigarette lovers," I chuckled as well. He chuckled again, which made me feel a little weird. His laughs were so dark yet pure that you couldn't get enough of it. I couldn't get enough of it. I could feel my face burning up a little. After fifteen minutes of driving, we arrived at the café, which was called Beans and Beans. It was shaped like an actual tea cup. "So...this is the place?"

"Yup. Been going here for twelve years." We got out of the car and into the cafe. Everything was so...white. Even the walls were white and circular like a teapot. The smell of fresh coffee filled the whole room. I whistled. "Now I know how Alice felt like. Don't tell me this place fills with coffee and pours it all out in the river next door?"

"Ha ha, very funny. Let's just grab a spot and get something to eat." We sat down and found our menues. I asked Mr. Fernandez to order for me, since I didn't know half of these fancy sounding foods. "Bonjour, I'm Tasha, and I'll be your waitress this evening! What would you like to order?"

"We'll, I'll get two Café de noisette and gâteau aux fraises," he ordered in fluent French.

"Excellente! Your order will come soon!" She pranced away, leaving my stunned at my teacher. He looked at me with confusion. "What?"

"Okay, how do you know French, and what the hell did you just order?"

"I went to Tiluana when I was nineteen for two years to study teaching. And I ordered you hazelnut coffee and a strawberry cake."